XCV. Umbridge Fucked Up

I swing my legs as the quill scratches onto the parchment for the OWL's, not glancing up to look at umbridge who stands in front the group of students.

Suddenly, a loud crash in the distance makes most students glance behind at the door.

I turn back around, planning on going back to write the parchment but another crash is heard making me pause.

Umbridge walks down the room to the doors as she opens them, immediately a spark comes into view as it floats infront of Umbridge's face before going to the great hall and exploding into a blue firework.

Some students whistle before the flame falls to the ground, disappearing. Umbridge looks around suspiciously before suddenly Fred and George come flying into the room.

They throw more and more fireworks as umbridge rushes into the room, watching as an the student throw their papers.

She moves away just in time to avoid a firework hitting her as the students cheer.

One almost crashes into Seamus's face but didn't as he swatted it as Weasley who screamed, ducking down at the last moment as his scared face gets implanted on the wall behind him.

Filch walks into the room as he glances around before swiftly walking back out again.

"Ready when you are!!" I here George exclaim as Fred nods, they grin before they both throw a giant firework into the room as it explodes.

A dragon appears out of the firework as umbridge gasps, backing away.

The dragon roars before it starts to chase umbridge to quickly runs out the room. At the final moment, it chomps down before exploding into even more fireworks which destroy all the glass on the wall outside which framed umbridges decree's.

Silence passed before all of a sudden all the portraits of the decree's umbridge made fall.

Fred and George zoom out of the hall as the students are quick to follow.

They continue to throw fireworks as the students cheer, almost everybody— if not everybody— came outside to see what the commotion was.

The firework form into the shape of the letter 'W' as I laugh before cheering for the twins.

Hell, even the teachers were cheering for them.

I smile quietly sneaking away, making sure not to catch the attention of anybody as I walk out the now empty halls of the school and towards the whomping willow.

Suddenly, umbridge storms up to me and grabs me by my arm, glaring harshly. "I knew you no-good brat was up to something!"

"I wasn't—-!" I try to say but get cut off when she casts a silencing charm at me, I glare at her as she ignores me, dragging me up to her office.

The inquisitorial squad was standing in the room, looking bored and/or distracting until suddenly Umbridge's door slams open as she harshly lets me go and pushes me to sit down in the chair.

Pansy glances between the professor and me panicky as I continue to glare daggers at the psycho bitch.

"Now, Miss Potter, would you like to explain what you were doing attempting to leave the castle?" She asks with a plastered on smile as I roll my, opening my mouth to speak and closing it right after because of the silencing charm.

She waves her wand as the silencing charm is lifted.

"Well, before you — rather rudely, might I add — interrupted me, I was heading back to my dorm." I lie swiftly as the woman's glare grows harsher.

"Miss Potter I prefer when people don't spread lies in my office."

"I wasn't—" I get it off as she slaps my cheek, making my head whip the other direction tostadas the door.

My face didn't play any emotion as silence enveloped the room.

My eyes looks back up at her before I let a cruel grin form on my face.

"Oh my, to think that someone who works for our beloved ministry would harm lady to house Ravenclaw and Evans! Not to mention, my heirships to Black and Emrys." I say with an innocent look and a fake gasp as she stiffens, realizing her mistake.

She then snaps out of it as she glares at me, "Miss Potter to not lie about such absurd—.."

She pauses as I hold up my hands, letting my Ladyship and Heirship rings become visible as she pales, her skin as white as a board.

Some in the inquisitorial squad snickered quietly while others stared in shock, though the same thought going through all their heads.

Umbridge fucked up.