Prologue Extra: New Friend!

"Oh, I forgot to ask. What's your name?"

You continue to smile at your new friend. "Y/n."

"Just Y/n?"

You nod. "No family...."

His eyes widened. "Right, sorry!"

"It's fine."

He smiled again. "I'm Miya Osamu, by the way. Ignore my stupid twin. He can be a real jerk when he's in a bad mood and doesn't get his way."

"Is he usually so mean to anyone he meets?"

Osamu took a deep breath, letting it out in a sigh. "Yeah. He doesn't care who he's mean to. As long as it results in him getting what he wants, that's all that matters to him."

"Sounds like a spoiled brat."

Osamu burst out laughing, unable to contain himself. "He is!"

You giggle beside your new friend, simply enjoying his company. "How come you're so different even though you're twins?"

Osamu ceased his laughter and looked at you. "Just cuz we're twins, doesn't mean our personalities have to be the same."

You shook your head. "That's not all. You two look different as well."

Osamu's grey eyes widened, filled with surprise. "Whaddya mean? We're identical!"

Yet again, you shook your head. "You part your hair to the left and he parts his to the right."

"We look different just cuz we part our hair on different sides?"

"Your hair is also neater."

"I brush mine better than he does."

"Your hair is also slightly darker than his."

Osamu was filled with shock, having not realized that much himself. "How can you tell?!"

You gave another smile to him. "And, your eyes are a beautiful grey and his are an ugly brown to match his personality."

Osamu stared at you, surprised at first, then he started giggling uncontrollably. "His personality is terrible! But, you really noticed those little things about us, didn't you?"

You gave a shy smile, nodding slightly. "I notice a lot of things. Like how you're the best person in the world, Osamu!"

He turned away slightly, a light pink blush beginning to dust his face, matching his embarrassment from your words. "I'm not the best in the world."

You gently rested your head on his shoulder. "You are to me. No one has ever been as kind as you. You're my favorite person in the whole world."