The Other Bullies

Three years now, you've been in middle school. This was your final year in this school.

And you've had nothing but a hard time.

Ever since starting middle school, you've been harassed by Atsumu. And with that, more bullies followed his lead.

Girls would grab you by your clothes and hair. Some guys did the same.

You learned when rejecting every guy that tried confessing to you, they grew to resent the fact that you didn't want them. Then, they'd start joining Atsumu and all the girls in harassing you.

You tried dealing with it, but every time it happened, you grew closer to wanting to kill yourself.

The bullying had become too much for you to handle. Every time it happens, you go home and lock yourself in your room to cry while the dark thoughts crept in.

You never told Osamu about it. You knew how he'd react to it.

And that's what you wanted to avoid.

Having Osamu confront Atsumu would just make it worse for you. And this was your final year. Next year, as you planned, you'd be heading to the Tokyo prefecture.

You had already taken the entrance exam for Itachiyama Academy. And passed. You were excited to go there, even more so since it was a school that had dorms for the students.

And the best part: no Atsumu.

You hoped that this plan would lead to no more bullying. Even though you did have a few doubts, you were hopeless nonetheless.

You sigh. It was just another day, same as any other day. And that was the problem.

"Hey, orphan girl!"

And there it was. The start of today's bullying.

It upset you more that people had somehow found out - you believed through Atsumu - that you didn't have biological parents. Luckily for you, they didn't find out you lived with the twins. And you could thank Atsumu for that one.

You look over to your current harasser. "Yes? Also, please don't call me that. Didn't your parents ever tell you that's rude? I know I don't have any, but you should."

She glared, then smirked. "Well, you obviously don't have parents to teach you how to behave. So I guess I'll do the honors."

She yanked your hair and pulled you to the ground.

You sigh. "Your parents obviously never taught you how to behave properly. This is what bad people do, and bad people deserve to be punished."

For the first time in your life, you decided to finally act against your bullies. Only if it wasn't Atsumu.

You grabbed the hand holding your hand and pulled it off, twisting the girl's arm. "Let me teach you a lesson on how to behave. Let's start with a very basic life lesson. How about treating others how you wish to be treated? Hm? You wanna pull my hair, so why don't I do the same?"

And so, you retaliated. By doing exactly what she did to you. A smirk rested on your face as you finally gave someone a taste of their own medicine.

The girl whimpered on the ground. "That's not how this is supposed to go! Atsumu told me it would be different! You're supposed to just take it silently!"

"Maybe from Atsumu. But the rest of you have no right to try treating me like this. If you wanna hurt me, I'll just do the exact same thing to you. Karma's a bitch, ain't it?"

The girl got up after you released her hair, running away and backing against a wall. "Bitch!"

"Whore." You shot right back. A glare made its way to your face, aimed at this girl.

She flinched under that look. "D-Don't look at me!"

"Then get out of my sight. Now."

And out of the room she ran, fear coursing through her.

A bullying attempt that had went in a different way from what was expected. And this turned in your favor. The girl told other bullies about what you were starting to do. And they wanted none of it. They decided to stay away from you to avoid what you might end up doing to them.

And even though you hadn't wanted Osamu to find out, word spread of what's been going on. And be heard it. He was angered that his brother was encouraging people to bully you. But he was also proud to find you standing up for yourself the way you started to.

He went to look for you during a break, wanting to talk. But what he saw and heard made him stop dead in his tracks.

"Atsumu, you can bully me all you want. Just please stop sending all these other people."

The rude twin snorted. "If it worked, I'd continue with it. But if it's becoming ineffective, then I have to take matters into my own hands."

You stare at the boy in front of you. "There really is no trying to get along, is there?"

"Never. I want you gone. I wish you'd get out of my life, Samu's too."

"Be careful what you wish for. You might regret the outcome."

Atsumu chuckled. "Yeah, right. I'd never regret anything if it means you're outta my life."

You raised a brow. "What if I killed myself and it upsets Samu?"

His eyes widened. "What?"

"Think about it. If I get out of both you and Samu's lives, then Samu is bound to get upset. It might affect how he plays volleyball, even with how he interacts with you. But, suit yourself." You walked off.

Osamu's eyes were wide from what he had just heard. Not only did he find out Atsumu was getting other people to bully you, but you also stood up to him. And it shocked your best friend.

He thought carefully about your word choice. And he grew worried about you.