Fury

Atsumu furrowed his brows, a deep frown settling on his face.

Osamu hadn't come back to their room last night. And Atsumu knew where his brother was. The fact that his brother was in your room all night infuriated Atsumu.

"Why were you with her all night?"

Osamu flinched at his twin's harsh tone. "What?"

"You didn't come back to sleep in our room last night. So you were with her. Why? What did you two do?"

Osamu didn't make eye contact. "We just did homework and slept. Nothing happened."

Atsumu snorted. "Yeah, right. You fucking like her and ya did nothing? Bullshit."

"It's true! Y/n's not like that! And I'm not about to risk ruining my friendship with her like that!"

Atsumu huffed. "Yeah, right. I bet she'd sleep with our entire team if she got the chance, you included. I'm the only exception, it seems. I'd sooner die than be anywhere near her."

Osamu held a deep frown on his face. "Stop that. Y/n's nice and would never do something like that. Yer being mean to her for no reason."

"Hmph. I have no reason to be nice to her."

"She's my best friend, she lives with us, ma loves her. Ya should be nicer to her."

"No way. I'll never like her, never be nice to her. She needs to know her place."

Osamu starter walking away, refusing to look at his twin. "Don't do anything to her. She means the world to me. Do anything to her, and I won't be following you anymore."

Atsumu glared at his twin, speaking in a voice too low for the other boy to hear. "Looks like I need to put this girl in her place so you know where you should be, Samu."

"Y/n."

If you hadn't known that voice as well as you did, you would've thought Osamu had walked up to you.

But you knew better.

You slowly turned to look at the boy nervously. "Y-yes, Atsumu?"

"Come with me." He turned and started walking away, expecting you to follow him.

And you did, too scared to risk angering him. You followed the boy to a secluded area, wondering why he wanted you to follow him in the first place.

"Um... why did you ask me to come here with you?"

He turned to glare at you. "You still haven't learned yer place. I was as nice as I could possibly be. And yer still my biggest problem."

"What? I didn't do anything...."

Without warning, Atsumu swung his arm. He hit your face with the palm of his hand.

"Didn't do anything, ya say? Ya stole Samu from me. My whole team is crushing on ya. Hell, even my ma loves you as her own child! I wish you'd die!"

"It's not my fault! I never asked for any of this!" You yelled at him, voice cracking as tears spilled from your eyes.

Atsumu grabbed the collar of your shirt, aiming his other fist. "Then just get the fuck outta my life!"

He began hitting you. And it hurt.

You cried as he kept hitting you. "Stop! That hurts!"

"Good! It's supposed to!"

Atsumu threw you to the ground, beginning to kick you. "I wish you'd just die! I want you completely outta my life! If ya don't, I'll just keep doing this till yer gone!"

He continued with his relentless attack until he saw you stopped moving, not hearing another sound out of you. He huffed and walked away, somewhat pleased with himself from what he had done.

Once you were sure he was gone, you snuck back to your classroom and grabbed your bag. At first, you thought of stopping by at the nurse. But then you decided not to, not wanting anyone to know what happened.

You walked all the way back home, sneakily getting in through the front door and heading to your room.

Once safely inside the room, you collapsed on the bed and sobbed into your pillow.

It wasn't fair how Atsumu treated you. You've done nothing to deserve it. Nothing but exist.

And that's when it clicked.

Existing was all it took for Atsumu to hate you and want you gone.