In Tokyo

You sigh, texting Mrs. Miya and Osamu that you arrived on Itachiyama's campus alright.

At their home in Hyogo, the two were talking with relief at how you were safe. Atsumu overheard and opened his phone, texting you.

You were surprised Atsumu exchanged phone numbers with you. You were even more surprised thay he texted you while you finished unpacking.

<Atsumu: yo>

<you: Atsumu? Why'd ya text?>

<Atsumu: I heard ya got to Tokyo safely>

<you: did you wish I hadn't>

<Atsumu: I never said that. How ya liking Tokyo so far?>

<you: it's fine>

<Atsumu: cool>

You stared in shock at your screen. You never expected Atsumu to text you, especially not in a nice way.

"What's up with him? Ever since Osamu and ma have been making a bid deal over me moving, Atsumu's been acting... different. It's weird."

You sigh, collapsing onto your bed. You decided to stop thinking about Atsumu, knowing nothing good would come of it.

But here you finally were. Alone in Tokyo.

You roll over on your dorm room bed, a smile creeping onto your face. "No more getting harassed. Just calm and peace."

<Osamu: Y/n>

<you: hey samu>

<Osamu: everything alright in Tokyo with you?>

<you: yeah, tho Atsumu texted me for some reason>

<Osamu: Why did he text?>

<you: just to check in>

<Osamu: weird>

<you: that's what I thought>

<Osamu: so whatcha up to now?>

<you: just chilling in my dorm room>

<Osamu: let me know if you need or want anything, ok?>

<you: will do>

You smile, looking at the texts exchanged between you and your best friend.

"I'm gonna miss him."

You walk around the school grounds, searching for your classroom. You noticed that this school was bigger than you expected. It took you a few minutes to find where you were supposed to be.

And when you got inside the room, you felt intimidated. There were so many people, and some of them looked a little scary.

You were curious about the tall guy with curly black hair that was in the room. But only because he was wearing a face mask, leaving only his eyes visible to you and everyone else in the room.

You slowly walk over to him, nervous. "Um... hello. I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you."

He looked over at you, eyes showing disgust, turning into curiosity. "Sakusa Kiyoomi."

"May I ask why you're wearing a face mask? Are you sick or something?"

Sakusa shook his head. "I don't get sick. I'm a germaphobe."

Your eyes widened in realization. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I must be too close. I'm sorry for just casually walking up, I had no clue."

He waved his hand in front of him. "It's no problem. You were just trying to be friendly, right?"

You nod, feeling shy. "I'm trying. I'm not good at making friends. I only have one friend that I've had for my whole life."

His eyes widened briefly. "Only one for your whole life?"

Again, you nod, becoming more self-conscious. "Yeah. He and I have been friends since we were children."

"Interesting."

"I- I'm sorry. We don't know each other, and I'm pretty much telling you my life story."

"No, no. You're fine. You're just trying to make friends with me, right?"

"I'm trying. I'm probably failing, aren't I?"

He shook his head, the black curls moving along with his head. "Not at all. I've been told I should try being more social. I wouldn't mind becoming friends with the only person crazy enough to come anywhere near me."

"And now you're calling me crazy?"

"No one else dares to come near me, especially not when they see me glaring at them for getting so close. And here you are, walking up to me, being concerned for my health even though we don't know each other, and telling me some personal stuff. Quite interesting to me."

"I'm interesting to you?" You raise a brow at him.

Sakusa nods. "Very. Maybe we should talk more during break."

You smile, hopeful. "Yeah, let's do that then."

"See you at break." He sits down in his seat, focus turning to the teacher that just walked into the room.

You quickly walk to your seat and sit down. You smile slightly, feeling better about being in Tokyo by yourself.

And so, the start of classes for your first day at Itachiyama Academy begins today.