(15) Love

ENCHANTED

✩。:*•. ────────── ☆ ──────────.•*:。✩
warning: this chapter contains smut. if you are not comfortable with that or are under 18 please skip. this chapter does not contain any major plot points

"DO YOU THINK HE'LL ACTUALLY LET ME STAY?" RHAENERYS WONDERED, reaching into the fire that coated Robb's room with warmth.

The flames danced in her eyes and tickled her fingertips, Robb looking at his beloved with utter astonishment as she remained Unburnt.

"I...I don't know," He said softly, his words leaving him momentarily at the sight. "Father says that he was serious about finding us a Septon. But it seems even the most godly of men don't approve of our union."

At this, Rhaenerys frowned.

Moving away from the fire, she went to sit on the bed which Robb currently occupied. He looked beautiful in the shadow of the flames, the fire enchanting his features.

"That's a shame," She whispered as she reached a hand up to touch his cheek. "I was under the impression that I am to be married before I return to Dragonstone."

"And you will be," Robb promised her, holding her tightly. "You will be my wife before your stay is over. I give you my word."

Rhaenerys' heart fluttered at this. If anything, she knew her soon to be husband was an honorable man, as was his father. She knew he would keep his promise and felt excitement bubble in her stomach at the thought of soon being his wife.

"You Starks and your words," She teased as Robb chuckled.

"You Targaryen's and your utter beauty," He retorted, before leaning down and capturing her lips in his.

Rhaenerys sighed in relief as their bodies met, molding into each other like a Smith crafting the perfect sword. Her hands came up to grip the fur on his coat, and at the same time his hands traveled down to her waist.

There was an unspoken hunger between them as Robb gently squeezed and caused Rhaenerys to gasp. When he did, she was surprised to taste his tongue in her mouth but welcomed it all the same.

With this, Robb took the opportunity to deepen the kiss and gently laid them back on the bed. Rhaenerys' dress rode up in the slightlest and she could feel the flames cooling her skin as Robb began to plant kisses on the side of her neck and nibbled on her ear.

"Are you sure we should..." The girl trailed off in embarrassment as the thought of what could happen next crossed her mind. Giving her a gentle smile, Robb nodded and lightly tugged on her dress.

"I want to bury myself to the hilt inside of you," He confessed boldly, causing Rhaenerys to gasp, "But only if you're comfortable with it first."

When the flustered girl made no moves to tell Robb no, he continued with his kissing and sucked on a particular sensitive spot of flesh on Rhaenerys' neck.