(21) Wall Watchers

ENCHANTED

✩。:*•. ────────── ☆ ──────────.•*:。✩

JON SNOW WASN'T EXACTLY SURE WHAT HE, EDD AND SAM WERE DOING ON DRAGONSTONE, or why the hell they were even mad enough to come here.

Even breathing the air would be considered treason, and King Robert could have all of their heads for even coming here.

But alas; the three men of the Night's Watch were desperate.

Desperate enough to risk their heads and lives and seek out the dragon Queen in hopes that she would listen when no one else would.

The White Walkers are coming, Jon had told everyone that would listen. They've gathered their army and wish to rob the rest of us of our graves, He tried to tell them, but everywhere he went people refused to listen.

Even with Lady Catelyn back in Witerfell, Jon could not rally her support or the support of her bannermen. He had travel South and tried his luck there, too, but he was unable to reach his father or Robb due to King Robert's paranoia.

Jon's last resort was to send a letter to the only viable option he had left; and the Dragon Queen had responded.

Now as they walked the steps up to meet her, Jon wondered if it would be pay off or be the biggest mistake of his life.

In any case, if they made one wrong move, Sam chatted about how Daenerys and her niece could very well burn them alive if they wanted.

This didn't help Jon's nerves at all and he glared at Sam as Ser Barris chuckled. Edd smacked on the back of his head.

"Why would you say something like that?" Edd scoffed, Sam rubbing the back of his head.

"I was just being realistic!" The young scholar defended himself. "Everyone says they have Dragons the size of the wall; don't you think you'd use them for something like that?"

"I think you're being a bloody idiot," Edd retorted.

Ser Barris shook his head at the young men in black. "There will be no dragon fire today, I assure you," He chuckled at them.

All three of them seemed to sigh in relief. But as fast as that relief came, it left as a laugh sounded out and the sight of a mad woman riding on the back of a blue dragon made all three men leap to the ground to spare their lives.

"Good evening gentlemen!" Rhaenerys called out as she casually flew Lyanna over them, giggling at their expressions.

Jon looked absolutely amazed as he looked at the brunette girl. Edd looked about ready to piss his pants, and Sam had yet to even lift his head up.

"Come on," Ser Barris reached down and hauled up the three men one by one. "You'll get used to it," He promised to as he continued to lead them into the castle.