Chapter 5: Pancakes

I stretched as I woke up the next morning

I stretched as I woke up the next morning. I checked my phone and it was 6am. Fucking body clock had to wake me up this early.

My phone pinged and there was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: come to the kitchen. But don't freak out.

What the Fuck?

Chaira: whose this ?

Unknown: just come to the kitchen.

Confused I pulled on a hoodie and some socks before making my way to the kitchen. But I wasn't even close to prepared for what I saw next.

"D-Damiano" Whispered.

He was stood there plating up pancakes

"Hey petal, how have you been ?" He asked as if he hasn't been dead for the past 3 years

"H-how have a been? Where have you b-Been" I stuttered out

I was confused, happy, sad and angry all in once

"We will talk about that later just come and eat" he ordered

I ran over to give him a hug. But then my eyes snapped open.

My breathes were heavy and I was sweating. It felt so real. Too real. It was like he was just here. I looked out the window to see that it was still dark out and when I checked my phone the time read 2am.

I let out a heavy sigh and ran my hand through my hair before slowly walking down the stairs, careful not to wake anyone.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and just as I was about to fill it I heard quiet footsteps behind me walking slowly. I threw the glass but the figure dodged it so it only smashed on the wall behind him. I grabbed a knife and was about to throw it when the light turn on, and Valentino stood there only wearing grey sweatpants. He looked furious.

My eyes widened "Shit,I'm so sorry".

His abs and tattoos were fully on show and part of me just wanted to run my had over his chest.

"What the fuck" he questioned and you could hear the anger in his voice. His voice was deeper then usual and his hair was ruffled so you could tell he has just woke up.

He knelt down and started to pick up the glass
I rushed over and started to pick up a piece of glass "let me do it, I was the one who made all this mess".

"No it's fine"

"No. It's not. I broke the glass so I will clean it" I said as we both picked up the same large bit of broken glass.

"Seriously Chiara just fucking stop"

I tried to pull the glass so I had it but his grip was stronger then mine.