Chapter 19: Club 2

When we arrived the club was booming as usual and we all made our way to the usual booth

We all orders drinks before making our way to the dance floor.

Erica and Valentino were very close as they danced and part of me wanted to storm over and rip her throat out, but then I reminded myself that he's an ass and I don't want him.

An hour went by and we had all made our way to the table, we were all tipsy but none of us were drunk.

"Let's play a game" Elena said

"What game ?" Erica asked

"Let's play never have I ever" Elena suggested causing me to let out a chuckle "what are we 5?"

"If you've done it you take a shit and if you haven't you don't" Elena said before ordering many shots to the table.

We all agreed.

It was Ericas turn to ask first "never have I ever, kissed someone here"

We all took shots apart from Malcom

"Wait who have you kissed ?" Erica asked pointing to Valentino, which meant she wasn't drinking for him.

"Your not drinking for him?" Elena asked her voice as shocked as I felt

"Oh god no" she chuckled "I like the other brother" we all tuned to Angelo who's face was now a shade of pink.

"Wait! That means youse two have kissed" Elena exclaimed pointing towards me and Valentino accusingly

Before I could stutter out a response Valentino did it for us all "It also means you two have kissed, but am I asking any questions" he said as he turned to Elena and Theo.

Which reminded me that he missed the whole part where they got together.

I felt a light tickle hit my ears "so you have a thing for mafia kings then" I looked over to see Felix wiggling his eyebrows at me causing me to laugh.

It was now Malcolm's turn to ask "never have I ever tortured someone", that took a turn.

Me, Valentino and Felix all took a shot, and everyone looked at me surprised.

"Hey don't look at me like that, it was necessary!"

"Who was it?" Elena asked curiously.

"Cesar Aglio" I let out a nervous laugh.

"That was one of my men" Valentino said.

He wasn't lying. It was and he trained the bastard well too because I didn't get shit out of him.

"Moving on..." Elena changed the subject.

Time went by and Elena suggested we play truth or dare instead, but if we pass we take a shot, this girl has a thing with drinking games.