Chapter 27: situationship

A week had past and we were living our lives as normal, well as normal as we could

And by that I mean that our whole routine had completely changed.

Valentino was in my bed every night, he would come into my room late at night when everyone was asleep, and I had a lock installed for the mornings.

We don't want to introduce it to everyone just yet, and I do not need a repeat of someone bath in in again.

Elena had knocked a few times in the mornings, and Valentino wasn't impressed to say the least at  having to get up to hide in the bathroom.

We couldn't get enough of each other, not when we showered , not as we cuddled up into bed on a night and not when we woke up tangled up in each other's body's the next morning, we were acting like dogs, and with the way were were at it I'm surprised we managed to hide it from anyone else for so long.

He's an animal.

I was currently sat on the kitchen island while Valentino washed up after making us food.

We were in the house alone as everyone was at the base, I went for training but I no longer spent my spare time there other then some extra training with Sam.

Valentino had work to do all day, but a lot of it could be done in his home office where I would keep him company.

He was only wearing grey sweatpants and my eyes were fixated on his ass.

What?

Can I not appreciate the nice ass of my...my...can I not appreciate a nice ass??

I then realised I was no longer starting at his ass, I was now starting at his front, I trailed my eyes up to his now amused face as he began to walk towards me stepping in between my legs.

"Were you staring at my backside?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Who the fuck calls it a backside?

"No..maybe..okay yes I was but you grab mine which is way worse" I huffed and he let out a chuckle before resting his hands on my thighs and leaning in to kiss me.

He put two finger under my chin, tilting it up as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

"What the Fuck ?! When did this happen?! " we heard Elena's high pitched yell causing us to abruptly pull away. We both snapped our head towards the door, where Elena,Theo, Felix, Erica and Angelo all stood with wide eyes.

Did someone call a meeting? I didn't get the memo.

I felt my face heat up as I blushed looking away and Valentino pretend to busy himself wiping the already clean sides to brush the topic off.

I won't lie, I felt embarrassed for him. That man doesn't do anything if he can pay other people to do it for him, so it was obvious what he was doing.

"No. No we are not doing this" elena said as she walked into the kitchen.