Chapter 32: betrayed

I woke up still nested in the strong arms of a certain giant that just happens to have a soft spot for me

"Morning" he grumbled.

"Good morning" I smiled as I stretched my arms up.

Apparently I underestimated how close we were, but i soon got a reminder when my stretch got cut short by Valentino's grunt as a result of my hand hitting his face.

"Sorry" I smacked my hands over my mouth.

"Bitch" he muttered rubbing his cheek where I just hit.

"Hey!" I raised my voice "I'm not a bitch".

He chuckled giving me a small peck on the lips before rolling out of bed and making his way to the bathroom.

Where I followed close behind.

He had his toothbrush in his mouth and mine in his hand, where he added toothpaste before handing it to me.

We both brushed our teeth before beginning to get ready.

Valentino's routine was shorter then mine so he was ready a while before.

"We have a meeting half an hour after training"he informed me before kissing me on the cheek and leaving the room.

I made my way into my room after getting ready as I needed to grab my phone that I left in there last night.

Upon entering the room I noticed the new bed with perfectly made sheets. The bed was bigger then the last, with the same silken sheets draped over the edge.

Only there was something on the bed.

I made my way over and picked up the small white envelope.

I cautiously opened the envelop to seen a key inside, I pulled out the key and with it was a small note.

'Base, room 147'

What the Fuck? This was weird.

I tuned the note over where there was another print.

'Don't ask questions'

What the Fuck is going on?

What is in that room? I had never been in a room that required a key to open it other then the room I stayed in myself.

————————————————————————

The whole way through training all I could think about was the note and the key, they key that was now tucked into my pocket, as I walked around the base in search of room '147'.

I felt guilty, I know I should have told Valentino about it but I didn't. I had a horrible feeling about it and for some reason everything in my gut told me to listen to the note. So I did. I kept it to myself and I didn't ask anybody any questions.