Chapter 8: my drink

I woke up to the sun rays trickling through the window, lighting the room with golden orange rays, from leaving the curtains open

I brushed my teeth and as it was hot today I changed into some short biking shorts and a black tank layered over my sports bra.

I grabbed my phone and called Malcom.

"Hey chi" he answered in his usual cheerful tone.

"Hey malc, what's the address. I need to order some stuff".

Malcom told me that we can't order things here for safety reasons but he gave me an address and told me he would pick it up for me.

I ordered a tattoo gun and a bunch of different inks. I did a course in tattoos before Damian died and it turned out I was actually really good at it. I did a lot of my own tattoos, I paid extra and to my luck the website did same day delivery. It would be arriving in between 2-3.30pm.

I found a beautiful tattoo of a rose chain and I decided I would like it on my thigh.

I made my way down to the cafeteria and started to walk towards to table where elena, theo, Malcom, Angelo and Valentino were already sat.

I took a seat and to my surprise Valentino stood up and left. Wonder what that was about?

"Hey Malcom my package will be arriving by 3.30pm today".

"No worries I'll pick it up for you at that time" he offered.

"Thank you"

We all finished out breakfast and made our way to the living area.

"I think we should all go out tonight" Elena suggested

"Where to"Theo asked.

"To Venus of course"

Venus was a night club that Elena happened to own.

We all agreed to go to the club and Elena also managed to persuade Valentino to come to.

———————————————————————

I took a shower after lunch to take all of the sweat away from this mornings training session and changes into some black shorts and a cropt top before going to look for Valentino.

He was waking up the stairs just as I was about to come down so I waited for him at the top.

"Valentino"

He stopped and focused his attention my way.

"Should we talk about what happened last night?" I asked since he has been acting weird around me all day.

"We don't need to talk, we kissed and that's all that happened" he said sounding annoyed.

"Yeah I know, but shouldn't we at least talk about what it means, and where to go from here?" I asked feeling a little nervous.