Chapter 22: To Train

I arrived back at the mansion late

I arrived back at the mansion late. The halls were empty other then the guards, who stood so quiet you wouldn't know they're there.

I pulled of my shoes and made many way into the living room. Valentino was sat slumped onto the sofa, preoccupied with something on his laptop.

I slowly walked over and took a seat on the sofa to which he didn't even bother to look up.

I pulled out my phone before typing a message to Sam, as we exchanged numbers earlier before I left.

Chiara: you up?

He quickly replied.

Sam: yes

Chiara: I'm going to go visit a friend of mine this week. He will gather some information for me regarding lev popov.

Sam: thank you for this.

Chiara: it's okay.

After messaging Sam I pulled my phone out to message Luca.

Chiara:hey. Need you to gather some information for me.

Luca: of course. What on?

"Would you put that thing on silent. All I can hear is it pinging every other second" valentino snapped.

I chose to ignore him. If he had asked nicely I would have, but I refuse to listen to his constant demands.

I dont think so.

I returned to messaging Luca.

Chiara: A man called Lev Popov. I need everything you have o him. I will pick it up from you some time next week.

My phone pinged and before I could look at the message I felt a firm grip on my chin before my head was aggressively turned and I met the eyes of a furious looking Valentino "I said to put that on silent" he snapped again.

I raised an eyebrow "how many times are you going to make demands before you realise I'm not your little bitch" I spat back.

"Your really testing my patience"

"Everything tests your patience" I scoffed before shaking my head out of his grip.

I pulled out my phone again to open the message I received.

Sam: how will we convince Don to let me do this?

Chiara: I will sort that out.

"Valentino?"

"What" he flared.

I knew I had to be smart how I played this.

"I'm not going to continue to help with training" I said keeping my voice blunt.

"What?" He asked and you could tell his temper was rising.

Everything pisses this guy off, but he and I both knew his new recruits would Learn a lot quicker if I assisted in this training, his mafia would benefit from this and if he wanted something he would do what he needed to get it.