Chapter 9: smoke

I groaned as I woke up the next morning to the pounding in my head, the morning light only making it worse, I pulled a hoodie on over my big T-shirt

The memories from last night came flooding back and I wanted to die right there.

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled my sunglasses out of the draw, putting them on as the brightness was only making my headache worse.

I slumped over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I pulled on some fluffy socks and very slowly made my way to the kitchen to find some painkillers.

When I got to the kitchen Valentino and Angelo were both stood at the kitchen island chatting and drinking coffee.

"Something for my head..where can I find it?" I asked feeling groggy.

Both men looked at me with eyebrows raised and at the same time they both pointed to a cabinet on the wall.

I dragged myself over to the cabinet and stood up on my tip toes to open the cabinet door. I spotted the tub of pills and reached up further to get them, I felt my shirt come up as I did so.

Angelo then spoke up "Chiara, as much as you have a great body and those red thongs make you look sexy as hell you probably shouldn't be walking around showing everyone else" he laughed.

My eyes widened in horror and the realisation that I had no bottoms on. "Shit" I groaned, "I forgot to do that".

Valentino wakes over to a basket in the side before pulling out some black sweatpants "lucky for you I just mg washing" he chucked the sweatpants at me and I immediately put them on.

I filled a glass of water and took two of the pills.

We made our way to the cafeteria and I got a plate of pancakes, a plate of bacon and eggs, a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice.

I took my ray over the table and sat opposite Valentino and Angelo.

"Hungry?" Angelo raised an eyebrow.

"Hangover breakfast" I replied before stuffing my face.

Yes I know it's a lot of food, but I have a massive fuck off hangover and I'm hungry.

I finished all of my food before both of the boys, I thought it was quite impressive but they were both giving me funny looks.

Well the Joke will be on them when I'm all recovered in a couple hours.

Angelo left to go get ready for training.

I say there looking at Valentino.

"What" Valentino stopped chewing his food and gave me a confused look.

"Can I have some of your coffee?" I asked him with a small smile on my face.

He pushed his coffee forward and I took a sip before pushing it back to him, he picked it up and took a sip too.