Chapter 26: the morning after

I let out a groan as I woke woke up, my eyes still closed as I was still happily laid in bed

I try to shuffle myself of my stomach and onto my side when I felt something weighing me down, preventing me from moving.

My eyes flutter and I look up, slightly opening one eye, only to be met with a face that should definitely not look like that first thing in the morning.

It was then that it all came flooding back from last night, and I realised that the soft bed I was laying on was in fact, not either if those things, it was the solid structure of Valentino Hart.

We had stayed in my old bedroom, it felt strange to be back, it wasn't even because it used to be my room. It was the fact that we both slept here when neither of us live here.

His hair is perfectly messy, ruffled up and some loose strands falling over his face. He looks so calm and untroubled.

I had slept in had arms all night, laid on the concrete panels off his abs, yet it felt like I had been submerged into a a bed of pliable fresh cotton.

I was rooted directly on top of him, my head in his chest and my legs on either side of him, with his arms wrapped around my waist.

I was started to get uncomfortable laying on my stomach, so I tried to slip out of his hold only to no success.

Fucking lump of rock.

I tried to wriggle out of his hold only for his hands to abruptly grab my waist stilling me.

I wouldn't have to if you just moved you fucking arms.

"Stop wiggling so much" he grunted, his eyes still shut.

Then let me move. Ass.

My ass.

"What? I'm just trying to get off" I ignored him and continued to try and move.

"Chiara" he grunted again "do not cause a problem if your not willing to fix it"

It was then I noticed his semi hard bulge under me and the cogs started to turn in my brain.

"Oh" I muttered.

"Oh indeed" he replied.

"Well can you just move your arms so I can move into a more comfortable posit-" My words got cut off as Valentino rolled us both and shuffled himself down slightly.

He was now on his front , in between my legs with his head rested on my stomach.

I let out a relieved sigh,felling more comfortable with our new position.

This is nice. I like this.

15 minutes had past and I was growing restless.

"Valentino" I muttered.