Chapyer 30: payback

After Valentino had opened up to me this morning, we sat for a moment, and he promised he wouldn't lash out like that again

After Valentino had opened up to me this morning, we sat for a moment, and he promised he wouldn't lash out like that again. I believe him.

He then went to his office to do some work, and I went to the base for training.

I had not long been back. A new bed would be arriving for me tomorrow, and I would be staying with Valentino tonight, I was currently on my way to his room.

I had never actually stayed in his room, we usually slept in mine.

I knocked on the door twice.

"Come in"

I walked in to see him sat on the red sofa chair in the corner of his bedroom.

"Hey" I walked over to him putting my pyjamas on top of the desk on my way.

"Hey princess"

Princess.

He's done it now.

I climbed on to him, smashing my lips into his. I wasted no time, forcing my tongue into his mouth as he kissed me back with the same intensity.

His hands traveled down my back stopping at my ass, before grabbing a hand full and grinding me closer to him.

I felt his dick harden under me, pushing at my wet pussy, and a quiet groan escaped his lips.

Valentinos phone started to ring, he groaned in annoyance as he pulled away looking at the caller ID "shit" he muttered.

"Fuck, I have to answer this, it's Mr Garcia and we need to making the closing points for our contract"

Mr Garcia was the main supplier for Valentino's weapons so I understood why he needed to answer.

Every year they draw new contracts, where either parties can discuss any changes.

Mr Garcia is careful, he would never make any exchanges without a contract put in place, and this one was running out.

He let out a huff before he answered the phone, getting straight into business, and I stayed straddling him, trying ignore his erection pushing into me. One had held his phone to his ear while the other massaged into my thigh.

I want him.

I think it's time to get him back,no?

I slowly back away before sliding onto the floor in between his legs, not breaking eye contact.

He looked at me questioningly to which I smirked back at him. I started to slowly run my hands up his thighs, going even slower when I neared his crotch area.

I feathered my fingers over his cock that strained against the material of his suit pants.

He sent me a warning look, but it only encourages me to go further, as I slowly undo his pants. He narrowed his eyes at me yet still lifted his hips slightly allowing me to pull them and his boxers down enough to pull him out.