Chapter 10: to fly

We stepped out of the car before making our way towards the men

"Boss" the four men all nod towards Valentino.

I can't help but feel attracted to how powerful he is, the respect he gets and how tall he stands.

Valentino passes his keys to one of the men who walk over to to his car and drives off while another man gets into the suv to do the same.

"You ready to leave boss?" Of of the two men, that I'm guessing are pilots asked.

"Yes" we both handed the men our suitcases before walking up the steps into the plane.

"santa merda" I muttered as my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.
(Holy shit)

The inside was amazing. Unlike anything I have ever seen. Valentino looked surprised by this.

"You've never been in a private plane? With your job I would expect you to earn enough money to have your own".

This made me roll my eyes "I could afford one, I just don't see it necessary. I don't travel enough to need one, a public plane has always done just fine for me" I let him know.

I walked around the plane. The front is where the pilots were stationed.

In the middle section of the plane there was a grey sofa, and a small fridge.

There was also a table with 2 grey cushioned seats on either side.

At the back of the plain were 2 doors.

On the left was a bedroom with a double bed and a closet, it was plain yet it still felt fancy and rich. On the right a small bathroom with a toilet, sink and shower.

A voice came out of the small speakers attached to the ceiling of the plane "Can passengers all take your seats and buckle up for take off".

Valentine took a seat at the table and I sat opposite.

We both buckled up.

5 minutes passed and the voice came again "you may unbuckle now".

We both took our seatbelts off but stayed in place.

An hour had passed and I was growing bored.

Valentino was focused on something on his phone.

I picked up my purse and pulled a cloth out before taking out my knife from my waist band.

It has small blood stains on it and I started trying to get them off, alternating between rubbing them with the cloth and using my nails to scratch at it.

"What are you doing?" Valentino's deep voice filled the room.

"There's little stains on it where I let blood dry too long and they drive me crazy,look" I push the knife forwards so he could see.