Chapter 38: poker

It was roughly 4pm by the time I arrived home from the docks, and I headed straight upstairs to get showered and ready

I walked into my room to find it spotless and a golden orchid scent floated around.

I liked to keep my space clean and tidy but this was spotless, and the fact I could hear my shower running told me Chiara spent most of her day up here.

I liked that she liked it in here, because I was hoping at some point soon she would moved her stuff in here. It's pretty much our bedroom anyways, I don't think she's slept in her room for weeks. Not even for naps.

I stripped out of my clothes before i made my way to join Chiara in the shower.

I when I opened the door she was already scrubbing her body with my loofa and humming to a soft tune, her voice was angelic and her figure so curvy yet petite.

The shower was steamy making her facial features a blur.

I pushed open the door and watched closely as goosebumps arose on her skin from the cold air.

"Hey princess" I wrapped my hands around her waist peppering kisses along her neck, she sighed as she leaned back into my touch.

"I could get used to this" her voice was feathery and the words spilling  from her lips made my stomach flutter.

I twirled her around bringing my lips to hers "me too".

We finished our shower before wrapping ourselves in towels and starting to get ready.

I wore black dress pants and a long sleeved black dress shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone, I added a black, leather belt and styled my hair with some gel.

I sprayed some expensive aftershave before heading downstairs to check everything was set, while Chiara finished getting ready.

Felix, Chiara and I would be playing the poker game, while Erica, Theo and Angelo would be stationed outside and Malcom would be left in Charge of the base.

We were all ready and waiting  at the door for Chiara.

A few minuets past and Chiara was ready, walking down the marble staircase.

She wore a black dress with slits going up the middle of both thighs, the top of the dress was fitted with thin straps and a small amount off her cleavage, the material wrapped so perfectly around her figure.

Her long brown locks curled down her back, and her black heels clicked as she stepped down the stairs, making her way towards us.

She held a small black clutch.

"You look beautiful" I commented as she stood in front of me, "and you look handsome as ever" she replied as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Everyone ready?" Felix asked to which we all nodded as we headed to our cars.