010. dean's year is up

Larissa and Bobby get to the cabin that Sam and Dean are staying at.

"Hey." Sam greets them. His eyes fall to the container in Larissa's hands. "What's that?"

"Apple pie." She answers. "I, um... sometimes I bake when I'm nervous. Not that I was... was nervous. Or have any reason to be, cause we'll figure this out. But-- I bake with every emotion." She says.

Sam softly chuckles at her fidgety state.

"You can relax." He tells her. His hands brush against hers as he takes  the container. "And Dean will love this. Pie maniac."

"Somebody say pie?" Dean asks, walking into the room.

"She bakes when she feels emotions." Sam says, holding the container out to his brother.

"Oh, fuck yes. Sam, marry her." Dean says, taking the container. Sam and Larissa share awkward glances, their cheeks heating up.

"We ready yet?" Bobby cuts in, looking between the two blushing adults and the adult with his mouth full of pie. "Or we gonna keep acting like a damn rom-com?"

"Map. Yeah. Plan." Larissa nods, motioning for Bobby to walk past her and he does. "Let's do this." She awkwardly fist bumps the air while walking pass Sam as he tries to refrain from laughing.

~ ~ ~

"So you need a name, that's the whole kit and caboodle. With the right name, right ritual, ain't nothing you can't suss out." Bobby says.

"Like the town Lilith's in?" Sam asks.

"Kid, when I get done, we'll know the street." Bobby says. He starts the ritual and the pendulum starts to move over the map as he continues, it soon stopping over a certain spot.

"New Harmony, Indiana." Bobby states. "And we have a winner."

"Alright. Let's go." Sam says.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on. Let's all shut up there, Tex." Dean says.

"What's the problem?" Sam asks.

"What's the problem? Come on, where do I begin? I mean, first of all, we don't even know if Lilith holds my deal. We're going off of Bela's intel? Now when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked." Larissa's face scrunches up in confusion. "Second, even if we could get to Lilith, we have no way to gank her. And third, isn't this the same Lilith that wants your giant head on a pike? Should I continue?"

"Ain't you just bringing down the room." Bobby remarks.

"Yeah, well, it's a gift." Dean says.

"I'm sorry, so then what are we supposed to do, Dean?" Sam asks.

"Just cause I gotta die doesn't mean you have to, okay? Either we go in smart or we don't go in at all." Dean says.

"Okay, fine. If that's the case, I have the answer."

"You do?"

"Yeah. A sure fire way to confirm it's Lilith and a way to get us a bona fide demon killing ginsu."

"Damn it, Sam, no."

"We're so past arguing, Dean. I am summoning Ruby."

"The hell you are! We have enough problems as it is."

"Exactly. And we've got not time and no choice either."

"Come on, man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay? She told you that she could save me, huh? Lie. She seems to know everything about Lilith, but forgot to mention, oh, right, Lilith owns my soul!"