019. start of the end of the world

Bobby and Larissa get to the motel that Dean told them he and Sam were at. They get out of the Impala and go inside, knocking on the door, and Dean answers it.

"Hey." Dean greets as he hugs Bobby. Larissa passes them, going to Sam.

"Are you okay?" She asks, looking for any injuries. She hasn't seen or talked to him since they locked him in the panic room. She knows that he killed Lilith and that they killed Ruby, plus the whole world is now ending stuff, but she hasn't had any actual contact with Sam.

"I'm... I'm good." Sam says. He slightly smiles, it seeming a little forced. His hallucination of her from the detox flashes in his mind, nagging at him that maybe she actually thinks all of those things.

"I'm happy you're alive." Larissa says, hugging him.

"Me, too." Sam weakly chuckles, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, his chin resting on her head. They break apart after a few seconds.

"It's good to see you boys all in one piece." Bobby says, hugging Sam. Dean looks at Larissa with raised eyebrows and holds his arms out. She shakes her head, passing on the offer.

"Come on, Riss." Dean says.

"No." She denies.

"Come on." Dean wraps his arms around her.

"Dean." She whines, pushing him away from her as he quietly laughs. "God, you're annoying."

"Yeah, but you like Sammy, so you just gotta live with me, don't ya?" Dean smirks, ruffling her hair. Larissa hits him in the arm, shoving him away and rolling her eyes.

"You guys weren't followed, were you?" Dean asks.

"You mean by angels, demons, or Sam's new super fan?" Bobby asks and Sam laughs.

"You heard." Sam says.

"I heard, Romeo." Bobby says.

"Personally, if you told me to stop touching you, I would. Just... you know, if you choose to not date super fan." Larissa comments.

"And what? Date you?" Sam asks, a small smile on his face. Larissa freezes, not knowing how to reply. Maybe she worded that too obviously.

"...No." She answers uncertainly. "So! Sword of Michael?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Smooth." Dean hides in a fake cough.

"I will shoot you in your dick." Larissa threatens.

Dean's eyes widen and his hands cover his crotch, backing up behind Bobby a little.

"She ain't even got a gun on her right now. Stop acting like a wimp." Bobby says.

"Bobby, you can't just give away my empty threat. And it's only empty right now. If I have a gun on me, I could shoot you in the dick." Larissa says.

"Sword of Michael, nimwits." Bobby orders.

"You think we're talking about the actual sword from the actual archangel?" Dean asks. He fidgets nervously, still keeping his hand in front of his crotch, not trusting Larissa to not hurt him some other way there.

"You better friggin' hope so." Bobby says.

~ ~ ~

Bobby opens a book, pointing to a painting of Michael as he's surrounded by other angels. "That's Michael. Toughest son of a bitch they got."

"You kidding me? Tough? That guy looks like Cate Blanchett." Dean says.

"You wanna judge a book by its cover? Really?" Larissa asks.