066. vamptonite

They're still at Rufus' cabin and trying to find anything that will kill the leviathans. They've had zero luck, and Larissa and Sam are currently sitting at the table and watching a Sucrocorp video.

"Little FYI. Bobby's officing out of the john these days." Dean informs.

"Uh... awkward." Sam says.

"Very uncomfortable." Larissa says.

"Well, he probably won't pop in on you." Dean tells her.

"Dear God, I hope not." Larissa grimaces.

"Uh, he does have some ideas about the weapon, though." Dean says.

"Really? Well, uh, he may be just in time." Sam says. He turns the laptop to Dean.

""Roman acquires..." What's Sucrocorp?" Dean asks.

"They make food additives -- namely high fructose corn syrup. That crap is in-- well, it's in just about everything. Um, soda, sauces, bread." Sam lists.

"Don't say pie." Dean begs.

"Definitely pie." The couple chorus.

"Bastards." Dean frowns. "So now what? Roman's moved past restaurants?"

"And into grocery stores, Gas n' Sips, vending machines." Sam says.

"What can we do about it?" Dean asks.

"Short of going AI Qaeda on their trucks and plants, there's nothing we can do about it." Sam says. The laptop slams shut making the three jump.

"Like I said, uh, Bobby's got some ideas." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

They do the spell and Sam drops the match into the bowl, flames rising from it.

"Hello, boys, Rissa. Congrats on the wedding, by the way. Bit offended I wasn't on the invite list." Crowley comments.

~ ~ ~

"So, that's what all the rumble, rumble was about. Who translated it for you?" Crowley asks.

"Nevermind. You gonna give us the blood or not?" Dean asks.

"Happily. But not quite yet. I'm all for chopping Dick, but I can't have you running around with a vial of my blood now, can I? You know the sheer number of nefarious spells my enemies can use that blood for?"

"Well, then when?" Dean asks.

"Last. After you've got all the other components. Most difficult, the angel part, I'm assuming. Given your role in their little apocalypse, I can't imagine the choirboys upstairs are wetting their vestments to do you -- what's the word? A solid. Unless, of course, you have an angel up your sleeve."

"Well, that'd be convenient, but, uh, no." Dean says.

"Don't worry about it. We'll get the angel blood one way or another. We just need you to be ready next time we call." Sam says.

"Fine. Oh, here's a tip. I have it on good authority there's one alpha still among us." Crowley says.

"Whose authority?" Dean asks.

"Mine. Wily character, that alpha vampire. Somehow made good his prison break before Cas went nuclear on the place." Crowley says.

"And you know this how?" Dean asks.

"Keep your friends close, your enemies, blah blah. Needless to say, I keep tabs. He moves around quite a bit. But I have an inkling I know where to start the Easter egg hunt. Happy trails." He disappears.