023. last day on earth

The Winchesters, Larissa, Jo, Ellen, and Cas are all at Bobby's place. Larissa sits at the table in the kitchen with the Harvelles and Cas. Sam and Dean are in the living room and Bobby is off somewhere else in the house.

Ellen downs five shots, flipping them all upside down.

"All right, big boy." Ellen says.

Cas downs all five of his shots with zero issues.

"I think I'm starting to feel something." Cas says.

Jo and Larissa share looks, both grinning. Larissa gets up and goes to the counter, grabbing one of the cookies she made earlier. She glances into the living room, wishing that he was sitting in Bobby's chair so she could actually see his face and not just the back of his head.

Larissa's broken out of her staring trance when Jo walks over, a knowing smile on her face.

"Why don't you just go and admit your feelings?" Jo asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Larissa denies, taking a bite of the cookie.

"Mm-hmm. Sure." Jo rolls her eyes. "Come on, you know you wanna get with him. I can tell he wants to get with you."

"No, you can't." Larissa argues.

"You stare when he isn't looking. He stares when you aren't looking. Not that hard to notice." Jo says. "Come on, you haven't even... had any sort of dreams about him? You know, lovey dovey dreams, cute dreams? Domestic dreams? Sex dreams?"

"Jo." Larissa gives her a look.

"I mean, you could at least have some really passionate sex." Jo suggests.

"You know I don't do sex. Not since... not since Liam." Larissa says, looking down.

"Shit, I know. I'm sorry." Jo frowns. "But still... admitting your feelings isn't the worst thing. We both know Sam isn't like that. And, plus, it is kind of the end of the world. May not get another chance."

"Dude, just go talk to her." Dean says, seeing Sam stare at Larissa as she talks to Jo.

"No, they're... they're talking about something serious." Sam mutters, seeing the frown on the brunette's face.

"Okay, well, go pry." Dean says.

"What? No. Besides, I don't... don't really have anything to talk to her about." Sam says.

"Oh, really? No-No feelings? Or, uh... or hidden desires? That aren't super hidden." Dean says.

"Dean." Sam gives his brother a bitch face.

"I'm just saying. I mean, you obviously feel something for her." Dean says.

"No, I don't."

"You stare at her all the time."

"You stare at girls."

"Yeah, but never the same girl."

Sam rolls his eyes.

"Dude... you let her call you Sammy." Dean says.

"It's just a stupid nickname." Sam scoffs.

"Oh, really, Sammy?" Bobby wheels in.

"Don't--" Sam goes to protest. Bobby and Dean share a knowing smirk. "Okay, so she calls me Sammy sometimes. Whatever. It doesn't mean anything."

"Nah, no, it definitely means something." Dean argues, taking a sip of his drink. Sam rolls his eyes, shaking his head in annoyance.