Chapter 15 - A Dance Among Gifted

A/N: So the last chapter has gotten 100 views, here is one of my favorite chapters!!! hope you guys enjoy but please VOTE. Get this chapter to 100 views and please get it to at least 5 votes and I will post the next chapter ;) THINGS DEFINATELY START STEAMING UP! Let me know what you think with comments, thank you. 

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15 – A Dance Among Gifted

The air was chilly and not to Giselle’s liking when she stepped out of her sleeping building. She could almost see her breath as she walked across campus to meet up with Zoey. Originally Giselle didn’t like the idea of hanging out, girl and girl shopping, or anything of that sort. But Jasmine was right about at least trying to make new friends, her words sticking to Giselle’s mind like a magnet. There’s no way out of it.

Zoey was waiting patiently at the History of the homelands building; it was Saturday afternoon which felt weird. Giselle tightened her arms around her chest feeling cold. Her mind laughed at her yelling ‘Duh, Fire user, waiting for an invitation?’

Suddenly Giselle felt a small amount of warmth spread through her body as she approached Zoey who was grinning, looking more ecstatic than ever. Giving Zoey a slight smile shyly seemed appropriate.

Zoey through her arm through Giselle’s catching her off guard as they began walking across campus. Friendliness was able to be read all through Zoey’s aura causing the awkward barrier formed at the start to break.

“So what kind of dresses do you like?” Zoey asked.

“Dress? Uh, none.”

“Well that changes today!” Zoey said practically jumping in joy.

“I honestly think I could settle for jeans and a nice dress shirt.”

“HA!” Zoey laughed. “You’re such a kidder aren’t you? It’s a dance, Giselle. You’ve got to dress to impress.”

“Well, what are you going to wear?”

“Something yellow.” Zoey said with a wicked smile while staring up into the sky dramatically. “Like thunder coming across a milky sky.”

Giselle formed a thick line on her lips, holding in laughter. “Sound’s peachy.”

“I hate peach.” Zoey muttered. “It’s a disgusting and pointless color.”

“Yellow is fine.”

“The sky should be yellow.” Zoey said with a sigh. “It would make the world so much more interesting.”

Giselle stood silent, wondering if Zoey was having a conversation with herself.

“What about you, favorite color?” She continued snapping back from her deep thoughts.

Giselle smiled radiantly. “Reddish Orange.”

“Nice.” Zoey replied. “It definitely suits your personality.”

“Which is?”

“Oh come on.” Zoey said. “Duh, your element.”

They stopped in front of a fancy looking shop. A sign above the windows read Fancy Boutique. The word fancy caught Giselle off guard, but she seemed to be experiencing all things new today. Someone theatrical yet friendly and colors you were bound to find in a coloring book. Now she would be dressing, impressing, dancing, and probably meeting a werewolf that would spit on her shoes.