(Book Two) Chapter 1 - The saving and the Training

I have not took out the time to thank every single one of you. Therefore, I'll do it now. Thank you so much fans, for being here and reading my work. I appreciate it so much. You guys have truly been the greatest fans I could ever ask for. You have supported me and continued to take the time out to read my writing and that alone has truly motivated me to keep going. Thank you all so much. Here is chapter one of the Sequel. ENJOY. 

Here is the facebook page for TSFTG (The School for the Gifted):   http://www.facebook.com/TheSchoolForTheGifted

On the facebook page you can find frequent updates and other fun stuff. Thanks in advance! 

____________________________________

Chapter 1 – The saving and the Training

“Ahhhhhh!” Giselle shrieked, almost instantly she hit the floor, the sword in her hand flying across the room. Blood began to ooze from her leg causeing her to bite her lip in agony. A pit of anger formed in her stomach with a slight amount of regret. She wanted Isaac to train her to improve her fighting skills, but ofcourse he’d go hard on her expecting for Giselle to only do the best of her ability.

The Battle and training class looked different from the floor, as if at this angle you were reminded of being defeated. Though no one was in the room, a flashback came to her mind of the sword fight she had with Sir Mathens and the other battles she had in this room. She reminded herself of the constant voice in her head that told her falling is seconds away from failure. The floor was hard and cold beneath her, the dark marble color mocking her and the bright walls watching her every move.

 On the positive note, it was just Isaac and Giselle. The campus was far too deserted for anyone to notice that they had snuck in and that Giselle had just miserably lost a battle to Isaac.

            “I told you to pay close attention to my movements.” Isaac muttered. “I never intend to hurt you but your making this entirely too easy.”

            Giselle bit back the pain and the tears in her eyes as blood continued to drop from the gash on her knee. It was then that Isaac noticed that she was injured; his usual serious demeaner began to falter as his eyes softened with guilt. In moments he was at her side, scrutinizing her knee. Never in his right mind would he try to hurt Giselle, she was far too fragile and important to him. Racing thoughts circled his mind but almost instantly he cancelled them out, replacing his guilt with his usual composed expression.

            “Giselle, I am truly sorry.” He muttered, shaking his head. “I didn’t intend to harm you, are you okay?”

            “No, no. it’s my fault. I’m fine.” She winced. “I should have never asked you to train me its my –”

            “It’s not your fault.” He replied. “Don’t blame yourself for something I’ve clearly done.”

            “No trust me, I –”

            He shut her up with a kiss. His mouth almost instantly smashed against hers, causing her heart to thump loudly in her ear. His lips, the lips she hadn’t kissed in so long were soft and eager almost as if he knew that a kiss alone could stop the pain and stop their slight bickering. She could feel her face flushing, clearly surprised and taken aback by such a sudden intimate gesture. Always, almost always, Isaac made her feel so alive. Passionatly, he continued to kiss her, his hands caressing her face lightly.