(Book Two) Chapter 11 - An Unknown Warning

An update was long overdue! ENJOY! 

A/N: For some reason in this update, wattpad is pushing specific words together and I have no idea why. On my document the words are fine and even when I paste it into my email but for some reason its forcing the words together. I even manually spaced them away from each other in edit but it still won't change. I don't know why. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

___________________________

Chapter 11 - An Unknown Warning 

It had been a long day. Rain was trickling down the winter skies. Giselle felt a pang in her chest as she stood there waiting for her friends. Regret and a slight amount of guilt was swarming her emotions. She had just spent an hour in detention with Isaac and did not mention one word about her current plans. It was 11:59, and her friends had promised to be there at 11:45 so they could go find Viero. She assumed they were running late.

She knew Isaac was trying to protect her but she also was completely stubborn, whereas Isaac was being irrational. He would do whatever he  could to protect her while trying to figure out what was going on and Giselle, well, she'd do anything to help behind his back. She did in fact feel guilty, hiding the plans from the man she loved.

Love. It felt good admitting it to herself. It also felt completely surreal.

She stood outside of her sleeping quarters awaiting their arrival. She remembered a note that her and Isaac had been passing in class and took it out to read.

Riley, I like your hair pushed back and out of your face. It makes you look even more beautiful because I can see your eyes.

Giselle flushed as she read the words, grazing her fingers against them.

Thank you. Lol, I really just tossed it up because it was in my face -

Before Giselle could continue, Nathan appeared with Jonah and snatched the note out of her hand. He danced around her as Giselle reached for the note, he was unfortunately too fast.

"Oh, my beloved Riley," Nathan smirked. "It does not matter how you put your hair, I just happened to notice how nice it looks today. You are beautiful regardless."

"GivemethenoteNATHAN!" She yelled.

Jonah laughed. "Why does he talk like he has ancient balls."

Giselle glared at him. "Shut up Jonah, you're just jealous."

"No thanks." He laughed. "I rather have normal and perky balls, thank you very much."

"Oh stop it you're making me blush." Nathan continued, mimicking a girly voice.

Giselle snatched the note out of his hand before he could continue. "Jerk."

Nathan laughed. "Oh please, I was just kidding around. Calm down kitty."

"Kitty?" Giselle glared. She lit one of her hands on fire slowly, the tingling sensation running through her veins. Instantly,a fire ball appeared. Nathans eye went wide as he began running in the opposite direction. They only got a couple feet away before Giselle was throwing fire balls in his direction. Nathan was ducking frantically over and over before he raised his hands pleading for a truce.