Chapter 39 - Research and The Secret Door

A/N: Hello fans, hope everything is good with you guys. I've finally reached 1,500 fans :D THANK YOU ALL! It means a lot to me :D. However, I've been getting tons of mail with people bashing me as a person and my writing -.- I don't understand why when theres a such thing as a REPORT BUTTON !!! And, they don't even know me... at all... But whatever, here is the next update... If you want your story checked out then submit it for review here : http://www.wattpad.com/1688507-watt-books !!! I'm really busy lately, sorry... I don't even have time to read my favorites :( !! Love ya all ! Next Update will be: 7/16/2011 (: , OKAY officially done talking lmao :p ! VOTE, COMMENT and ENJOY!

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 39 – Research and The Secret Door

            Giselle couldn’t sleep that night. All she could think about were the events that had happened that night. Not only did she have a lump in her throat but there was a huge amount of weight on her shoulders. She had to figure this thing out and she didn’t even know where to start. Promising Viero felt right to her but what if there was really nothing she could do? What if this was too much of a difficult task?

            Quickly she cancelled out the idea. She wouldn’t let her insecurities get the best of her and she promised herself that she’d figure this thing out especially since something dangerous was looming around campus kidnapping vampires. The worst part of it all was she somehow felt like she was to blame.

            Giselle glanced at the clock to realize it was almost two in the morning. She growled to herself. This had to be the worst feeling ever, laying in bed unable to sleep. She forced her eyes to shut thinking of nothing but summer days and flowers blooming. It took several minutes but soon she was fast asleep.

            The following morning Giselle woke up and began getting ready for class. She put on her brown jacket after she was dressed in blue jeans and a plain white top. Her boots were snug and brown which matched her jacket.

            She glanced at Jasmine who was still fast asleep. She didn’t blame her; it was an awfully crazy night. Not to mention Jasmine could get away with being late since she was the Professors daughter. Figures. Giselle smiled before walking out her dorm room and heading for class.

            The hallways had occasional students standing around chatting. It was then that she noticed guards walking into the dorm building. Confused she glanced around finally noticing the hushed whispers and scared faces of the fellow students around the halls. Hastily she walked up to a familiar face from her battle and training class, Debra.

            “Hey, um, do you mind telling me what’s going on?” Giselle asked her.

            Debra turned to her with a slight sympathetic smile. “One of the gifted students are missing.”

            Giselle’s eyes went wide and her voice lowered to a whisper. “Who?”

            It was then that Giselle glanced pass Debra and saw Zoey leaning against the wall in tears, she was hysterical. It all clicked in Giselle’s mind and she wasted no time in marching right up to Zoey, not even bothering to wait for Debra to reply.

            Giselle grabbed Zoey’s shoulders. “Zo, what happened?”

            “Zach… He’s, He’s gone.”