Chapter 22 - The Hall of Selected

A/N: The moment you've all been waiting for :D lol here is the next chapter. I kind of cheated since the previous chapter doesnt have 20 votes yet but it has more than 500 views so here is the next chapter :D BUT make sure you get the previous chapter to 20 votes and this chapter to 20 votes! ENJOY, VOTE & GIVE FEEDBACK :] thank you! Much love to all the faithful fans xoxo

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22 – The Hall of Selected

            It was morning and extremely early. Giselle couldn’t fall back to sleep for the simple fact that the small amount of light coming through the window lit up a side of her pillow. It caused her face to scowl in annoyance but as she stared at the yellow lit pillow she noticed how beautiful it was.

            Glancing out the window she noticed the tree’s rustling from the wind, it had to be unbearably cold. Well, unbearable to her anyway. Her body stiffened as she stood up feeling the slightly cold air circling in her room.

            Jasmine sleeping like a baby without a care made Giselle giggle, her mouth wide open and her eyes glued shut. How they had grown from enemies to friends in a matter of a couple days. Making a new friend was hard for Giselle but opening up was something she had to do, simply because Jasmine had good intentions even though at first Giselle thought otherwise.

The room was eerily quiet so that you could almost hear your thoughts as clear as if they were speaking aloud. With several amounts of slow motion steps Giselle was ready and wearing her outfit for the day.

To her surprise she glanced at the clock to realize it was 7am. She shook her head out of disbelief knowing she should be fast asleep at a time like this but not only was the light she could have covered distracting, so were her thoughts.

In a matter of an hour she learned more about her mother and father then she could ever imagine. It wasn’t from a book she was reading either, it was from someone with similarities to her, someone with feelings, someone she should look up to for aiding her with such generosity of helping her find out who she was. All thanks to the professor.

Feeling bored Giselle walked out of her room before shutting the door and roaming the halls. The hallways were white and looked oddly polished. There was door after door of dorm rooms for the students to reside in. She never really spoke to anyone around the building but that was just because her shyness over powered talking to people she hadn’t met.

Confusion scrubbed its way through Giselle’s brain, canceling out any thoughts that were coming. She stared, wondering why Isaac was in front of a dorm room until he put his hands into his bag, took out a piece of mail and slid it under the door.

For a second she thought about turning the opposite direction. What could she possibly say? Just yesterday they were seconds from getting intimate with each other and Jonah ruined that moment. How would he feel about talking to her?

Run. She thought. Before he spots you.

            As soon as the thought passed through her mind, he had spotted her. An intense glare was written all over his face, not a smile nor a look that called her over. He just stared looking like he was ready to say something but quickly shook his head and continued leaving mail under other doors.

            The only way Giselle could get out her building was if she passed him. It was either glide passed Isaac or go back to her room. Her room which was with a snoring room mate and things that would distract her, cancelled.