(Book Two) Chapter 7 - Alive

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE UPDATE!!!!!   

I know its been a while I'm going to try to update more regularly but its so hard with school and stuff. Fortunately I have a month off and a lot of free time on my hands so I'll try to update as much as I can. Thank you so much for being patient!!!! 

__________________________________________

Chapter 7 – Alive

The England sidewalks were covered in nothing but snow. The white grounds seemed to never end with its beautiful slush. There were several people, humans to be exact, walking around with their dogs possibly enjoying the weather.

Giselle felt her chest heave in excitement as she made her way across the worldly ground. Her feet were going slightly cold from the snow but she didn’t care. Her mind was going a mile per minute.

At first, she felt nervous and panicky. Isaac was never the type to want to break the rules and it made her feel uneasy the sudden change of his persona and actions. But there was a side of her that felt excited, happy and young. For the first time they were doing something together that was out of the ordinary.

They were living in the moment and for the first time she actually felt alive.

She knew the escape from campus could result in two things a) expulsion and b) a beating from her father. For a moment her ego flared up as she smiled to herself.

There is no way in hell he'd win a real life battle with me. She shook her head to herself. No way.

Isaac, who was walking right beside her, chose then to squeeze her hand. “You seem excited with your thoughts.”

She shrugged, choosing to change the subject and resisting the topic of her father. “Where are we going?”

“Be patient.”

Giselle smiled at him, a huge wide grin and said not a word.

He chose then to stop walking and laughed. “What on earth are you smiling about?”

She shrugged. “You.”

“Me?”

“Yeah.”

Isaac stared at her, resisting to brush aside a hair that was falling onto her face. Finally he caved in, pushing the small amount of hair aside and smiling down at Giselle. “What about me?”

She shrugged. “Isaac, I think you know how I feel already.”

“Speak.”

“I like you.” As the words escaped her lips she felt her heart spark in excitement. Yes, she liked Isaac, she felt this undying attraction for him and she loved every moment with him but she couldn't help but wonder if deep down she felt more. Could this possibly be more than like? Could this possibly be love?

Isaac smirked. “Do tell.”

Giselle pushed her legs forward while pulling his hand. She didn’t know where they were going but she was tired of standing in the middle of the snow staring at him. It made her more nervous.

“Do we have to get all mushy right now?”

“No but I enjoy the moments that reveal your true happiness.”

“Well, you make me happy.” She shrugged, holding his hand. “This makes me happy.”

Isaac laughed as they made way through the snow. “Ah, that’s what it is. Its not me you like, it’s the thrill.”