Chapter two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

◥꧁ད 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ཌ꧂◤

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie was walking upstairs Gina as was making her way down. "You okay Gina?" Callie asked noticing they stressed look on her face.

"Tracy is late again, she keeps making promises to the kids that she won't keep, she should know more then anyone how much that affects them." Gina explained rubbing her head.

Callie sighed. "Well, I'll go and see if there's anything I can do to help them."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I'm sure they'll really appreciate that." Gina smiled continuing to walk down the stairs feeling a little less weight on her shoulders.

"Knock, knock." Callie said walking into Tees room. "Want some help?"

"Yes please." Tee sighed. "Tracy promised she would help me, but she hasn't."

"Tee, you look like you're doing better then Tracy or I could anyways." Callie said watching as she cut the fabric.

"She still promised though." Tee said sounding upset.

"Well I'm here now." Callie smiled. "Plus it gives us the perfect opportunity to catch each other up on all the drama."

"Yeah, you're right." Tee smiled. Just then Gus came into the room followed shortly by Tracy.

"This is Tee's room." Gus explained. "Tee, the girl, is spelt with two E's, but tea the drink is spelled with an E and an A."

"Hiya!" Tracy greeted. Callie sent her a small smile not to be rude, but she didn't say anything, not yet anyways.

Tee turned to look at Tracy before turning back to the fabric she was cutting, not saying anything.

"Oh, I was going to do that with you." Tracy sighed.

"Yeah, yesterday." Tee said annoyed.

Tracy looked at her guiltily "Tee, I'm so sorry..." She apologized before Tee interrupted her.

"It doesn't matter, Callie is helping me now." She said without looking back.

"Tee..." Tracy tried again only this this time being interrupted by Gus.

"No talking on the tour, you'll hold us up and we're already late!" He cried closing the door.

The two girls shared a look laughing.

"Have you heard from Liam?" Tee asked curiously,

"Yeah, we were phoning a couple Nights ago, not since then though. Why do you ask?"

"Is Liam your boyfriend?" Tee questioned looking at the girl.

Callie laughed. "No, why would you think that?"

"I think he likes you." Tee said. "I think you like him as well. Neither of you realize it yet."

"Is that so?" Callie asked raising an eyebrow.