Chapter nine part one

██████████𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

◥꧁ད 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ཌ꧂◤

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie was stood next to Liam and Frank outside the house, Gina and Mike were at the other side. The five of them were watching as Tracy was attempting to learn how to drive.

Tracy began to reverse slowly, like she was meant to, until she went too fast almost hitting those who were watching her.

If it wasn't for Liam pulling Callie away, she would probably of been crushed under the car. She looked at him with wide eyes, he held a similar expression. "I think you just saved my life Liam O'Donovan." Callie said chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, I think I did." He said breathlessly.

Callie pulled him into a hug, resting her chin on his shoulder. "We almost died, because of Tracy.. why do I get the feeling this won't be the only time."

"Cause it probably won't be." Liam chuckled holding her tighter then usual, scared to let go.

It was several minutes later and the five were watching at Tracy knocked down the Elmtree house sign with her car.

"Remind me never to get into a car with her." Callie chuckled.

"Pull forward, Tracy, pull forward. More, more." Mike directed. "Lads, Callie, go in, go in!"

"What opens doors in Florida?" Johnny asked rushing up to Callie, Liam, and Frank. "Quickly, come on!"

"Barttering rams?" Liam shrugged.

"Americans." Frank guessed making Callie snort. The three watched as Johnny ran off, sharing a confused look before running after him.

"The Florida keys." Callie said as the three came in making their presence known.

Toby looked over to her before repeating her words over the phone. "The Florida keys?" Seconds later he let out a whispered "yes."

"What's he doing?" Liam asked from behind Johnny making him jump.

"He's winning a holiday in Florida." Johnny explained. Liam looked back to Frank and Callie a surprised look on his face.

"You are one step away from your dream holiday." The lady from the phone voiced.

The front door opened, meaning Mike and Gina would be back in the office any second. Liam took Callie's hand whilst whispering for the rest to follow them.

The five were hid in the toy cupboard that was rather enclosed and tight. Callie found herself being pushed up against Liam as everyone tried to fit in. The two flushed red, not being that close together before. Luckily enough for them, no one could see the blush that was held brightly on their cheeks.

Callie looked at him, their nose's practically touching. "Hey." She whispered.

"Hiya." He whispered back smirking.