Chapter four

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫] ❞

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Harry, turn this off. Let's watch the top man movies instead." Liam said jumping on to the sofa in the middle of Frank and Callie.

"Hey." She smiled at him.

"Hey." he smiled back.

Such a simple gesture, so why did it cause so many butterflies to erupted in Callie's stomach, why did she feel her cheeks getting warm, and why couldn't she take her eyes away from him.

Liam got up and attempted to turn on his movie. "No. Saph!" Harry cried.

"Let him watch it, Liam." Sapphire said. "Besides when Gina catches you watching horror movies, she'll confiscate them like that." She finished clicking her fingers.

"She's right. We should get our own tv and DVD player." Liam suggested to Frank and Callie.

Sapphire scoffed. "Good luck affording that."

"She's right, they're really expensive." Callie said.

Tracy came though a second later. "House meeting guys, in the kitchen." She said before hurrying off.

"But we're watching this." Everyone said in sync.

"Now." Tracy demanded. Callie put her head on Liam's shoulder in a huff. "Stupid beaker with her stupid house meeting." Liam couldn't help but laugh.

Eventually they made their way to the kitchen, once sitting down Callie's head returned to Liam's shoulder.

"As gina says let's think of the washing up, like a game. Or tidying your room is a challenge. That way it doesn't have to be boring, it can be fun." Tracy smiled.

No one said anything,

"Do you want to live in a pigsty?" Tracy asked impatiently.

"Jeff doesn't feel like like tidying my room today, Tracy." Harry said hiding behind Jeff.

"Well, we all have to do things we don't feel like doing, even Jeff. I'll tell you what, why don't you both tidy your room and I'll put a gold star in both of your files. Then everyone will know what a big help you've been today."

Harry agreed and rushed away to tidy his room. "Can me and Tee have gold stars, too?" Johnny asked hopeful.

Everyone but Tee, Tracy and Callie began to laugh. Callie figured if Johnny wanted gold stars there must of been a reason.

"That's enough!" Tracy yelled trying to calm them down, it didn't work they continued to laugh. "Shut up!" She yelled. "Yes, Johnny, you can have gold stars. That is the attitude I like to see."

"Oh, what can we have? New TV set?" Liam suggested.

"And DVD player." Frank added.

"I want some comics." Toby declared.

"If gold stars are good enough for Johnny, then they're good enough for everyone." Tracy stated making most of them roll thete eyes.