Chapter ten

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

★彡Chapter ten彡★

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie was at the pool table, along with Liam, Frank, Sapphire and Johnny. Tee and Toby were sat on the couch. After Carmen's mum had showed up, it had been tense. Callie would rather of been with Carman, making sure she was okay, but Lilly asked if she could go up on her own.

"Poor Carman." Tee sighed fidgeting with her teddy.

Johnny looked at his sister confused. "Poor Carman? Hasn't seen her mum in what, well not since we've been here. Then screams her head off and runs away, how dumb is that? No way's her mum going to come back now."

"Who cares, they're just parents." Sapphire shrugged.

Liam looked over at Johnny annoyed. "You don't know what's gone on. She's probably got a reason why she doesn't want to see her mum."

"Exactly, we all have a past, that's the reason we're in here." Callie sighed.

Liam nodded his head. "What happens if she's like your dad?" He asked.

"He is not our dad." Johnny said looking at Liam with wide eyes.

"She's still your mum though, isn't she?" Liam argued looking at him angrily. "I don't see her fighting to get you back."

"Liam." Tee scolded standing up.

"You take that back." Johnny demanded walking closer to Liam.

"Huh!" Liam chuckled moving closer to the boy. "Make me."

Johnny hit Liam's arm with his stick before pushing him over the couch. "Liam! You started it."

Callie grabbed Tee and Toby who were still close to the couch, bringing them out the way so they didn't get hurt.

"I don't care!" Liam yelled getting up and hitting Johnny.

"Liam get off!" Tee begged running over to her brother, only for Callie to pull her back.

The two continued to fight, Sapphire and Frank attempting and failing to pull the two away. Eventually Gina and Tracy arrived managing to separate the pair.

Callie was sat next to Liam at the kitchen table, cleaning up his bloody lip as Mike cleaned up Johnny's bloody nose.

"Pity about you." Mike shook his head. "I don't know what's gotten into you two. Eh? You can both go up to your rooms and sit there and think about your ridiculous behavior."

"Sorry." Callie whispered to Liam when he flinched as the Cotten ball touched his cut.

"I mean, really." Mike continued. "And I'm docking both of you £10 from your allowance and giving it to charity."

"Eh, no, that's not fair cause he started it." Liam argued. Callie had to grab his face and hold it still so she could finish off cleaning his wound.

"Well, you know what." Gina began. "You should have thought of that before you started brawling.

✧.*