Chapter seven

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ıllıllı 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧  ıllıllı

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Since their almost kiss Liam had been avoiding Callie at all cost. He didn't know why, maybe it was because every time she was near him all he wanted to do was kiss her, he couldn't do that, he didn't want to ruin their relationship, plus she didn't feel the same way about him.

Callie was stood talking with Johnny, the pair of them had there hands covering their noises as Johnny Hovered.

"Hey," Mike yelled coming over to them. "I thought it was Liam and Frank's turn to do the hovering?"

"I'm a subcontractor." Johnny yelled back.

"Frank, Liam," Mike yelled this time louder. "Get out here now!"

When they came out the room, Liam's eyes met Callie's, though he immediately pulled away.

"I hear you're subcontracting again." Mike told them as Johnny turned the hoover off.

"That's the going rate this time?" Mike asked.

"Two giant pancakes of cheesy worms." Johnny admitted.

Callie furrowed her brows. "Why didn't you just ask me, I would of did it for free." She told the younger boy.

Johnny shrugged.

"It's a fair market rate!" Liam admitted holding his hands up.

"Yeah, two." Frank said smiling.

"Has anyone discovered where that nasty smell is coming from?" Gina asked walking over to them.

"It's definitely not the bathrooms." Mike reassured.

"Take a whiff outside Gus's bedroom." Tee said her and Carmen now joining the group. "It's enough to melt your nose."

"Right." Gina huffed. "Come on."

"It's been worst since Wednesday, when it got sunny." Tee explained.

"Gus is back from his dad's tomorrow, it must be sorted by then." Mike told the group.

"Right." Gina sighed unlocking the door. "I'm going in."

The smell become a lot worst, usually Callie would of hid her head in Liam's shoulder, but since he was avoiding her, she decided against it, instead she put her other hand over her noise so they both somewhat protecting her.

As the group walked in, they all let out complaints, Callie who just so happened to be stood close to Liam, who ended up moving to the other side of Frank once he realized shook her head feeling a mix of anger and hurt.

She looked over at him, the hurt was clear on her eyes, he refused to meet her gaze.

"Ohh! Look at that!" Gina yelped bringing out a bowl filled with maggots from under Gus's bed. She brought out a plate that had maggots on it as well.