Chapter thirty one

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎
ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ꪻꫝ꠸᥅ꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Five years later

After living with Sapphire for a two years, Callie decided it was time to get a flat of her own, which she had been staying in for three years now.

During the past five years, Callie had been going to college and training at elmtree house to become a care worker. It was two years ago she left college and officially became a member of staff at the house she grew up in.

Despite the fact their schedules were awfully different, Liam and Callie still managed to keep their relationship strong, whilst visiting and talking to each other as much as possible. The two had been together for seven years so far, and not a day goes by where their love for each other doesn't grow.

Callie was currently in the kitchen of Elmtree house cleaning up after making breakfast for everyone.

"Who put that in there?" Mike asked holding a ketchup bottle up in the air. "It takes five hundred years for this to decompose."

"Oh, yeah, how was your go greener course?" Tyler asked walking into the kitchen.

"Don't even get him started Ty, he won't up about it." Callie snorted.

"It was inspirational, actually." Mike said ignoring Callie instead he held up a piece of paper for them all to see.

"House meeting after breakfast." Kazima read aloud. "Your planet needs you."

Callie shook her head. "Really?" She asked. "You've lost it Mike."

Sasha walked into the kitchen. "Do I look okay?" She asked.

Bailey looked at her confused. "You're only going to your mum's?"

Sasha sighed. "She hasn't invited me around in ages and she says she wants to talk to me about something important."

"Do you want me to drop you of Sash?" Callie asked. "I'm popping out to the shops, it'll be no problem." She said turning around to put a cup in the cupboard.

Once she turned around, everyone nodded their heads to Sasha before stopping when Callie turned back to face them. "Yeah!" Saha exclaimed before clearing her throat. "Yeah, that'd be great."

"Remember the deal." Jody said changing the subject. If she dose want you home, then..."

"It has got to be different this time." Carman continued, cutting Jody off.

Tee nodded her head. "Yeah, you're not just there to look after your brothers."

"She's really changed." Sasha told them.

"Look, go and wait for me in the car, I'm just going to get my keys." Callie smiled watching as she walked off. "Dose anyone want anything from the shop? My treat."

Everyone each shouted out what they wanted, Callie was quick to write it all down. "Okay, I'll see you all later." She waved.

Once everyone heard the door closing, signaling that she was gone, Tyler pulled his phone out, sending a quick text. Moments later the kitchen door opened to revel Liam.