Chapter twenty

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

"Stop eating my ingredients." Tracy said walking over to Lilly, Carman and Callie."

"Why would we do that?" Callie asked. "They just taste so good."

Tracy laughed walking away, her eyes trained on Seth, who Callie was pretty certain she had a crush on.

Callie looked over at the two adults, who in her opinion, were flirting.

"What's with the face?" Tracy asked Seth.

He shrugged. "I'm just not sure about these trial schemes." He admitted. "Seems to me like we're setting the kids up for a fall..."

"This is Johnny and Tee we're talking about!" Tracy told him. "The Watsons are going to love them. Bet you anything!"

Callie looked over to Lilly and Carman smirking before looking back to Tracy and Seth.

"So you'll buy me a drink then, if I'm right?" He asked smirking.

Tracy shook her head. "You are so buying me a drink!"

"Bring it on." He smiled.

"Come on, Seth." Toby called.

"Oooh!" Lilly, Carman, and Callie awed once Seth was out the room.

"What?" Tracy asked with wide eyes smiling slightly.

"You're going on a date with Seth!" Carman sang.

"I am not! We're just friends." Tracy told them.

"Yeah." Callie snorted. "I said the same thing once upon a time about Liam, look at us now."

"Ok, ok." Tracy laughed. "But we aren't you and Liam."

"Is that why you took an hour to get ready this morning?" Lilly asked.

Tracy smirked. "I like to look smart for work."

"Oh." Carman said rising her eyebrow. "So that's why you're wearing that top?" She asked. "The one he said he likes."

Tracy shook her head, playfully glaring at the three. "So?"

"So... Gus." Lilly said looking over to the boy who was sat opposite them with his notebook open.

"Tracy has worn the same top on Seth's last four visits."

"I don't like Seth!" Tracy exclaimed. "I mean... i like him, I don't like him like him... I'll get it!" She rushed to the door.

"You're starting to sound a little bit to much like me!" Callie called after her. Lilly and Carman nodding their heads in agreement.

"She so likes him." Carman smirked.

Lilly agreed. "She so dose."