Chapter three

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ★彡

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie and Liam were both lying on her bed, neither of them spoke, they were just lying there in silence like they had been for the past half an hour.

Suddenly Callie sat up, crossing her legs as she did so, Liam did the same thing.

"You know water beds?" Callie asked with wide eyes.

"Yea?" Liam nodded confused where she was taken this.

"What if... the water was flavored water!" She exclaimed her eyes were wide and she looked like a child on Christmas Day.

"What you on about?" Liam asked laughing at her.

"Right, what if the water in the bed was like strawberry favored or something, or, or you could go to the place they sell them and ask for a... raspberry flavored water bed.. wouldn't that be so cool!" Callie yelled practically jumping up and down.

It was at that moment that Liam realized he had developed feelings for his best friend. Was he going to tell her? Absolutely not. Was he going to tell anyone? Absolutely not. Was he going to carry on and ignore what he was feeling? Yes the fuck he was.

"You're a nutter Cal." Liam laughed.

Callie stoped laughing and mocked offense "excuse you, Liam O'Donovan!"

"Excuse you, Callie Dyer!" He mocked her.

"Breakfast!" Tracy's voice yelled thoughtout the house.

"To be continued." Liam said winking before rolling off the bed, falling on the floor.

"You complete idiot." Callie laughed walking out the room, only for him to catch up with her a few seconds later.

"Jeff is going to reek so badly." Liam said rubbing his arm as he sat down, Callie sitting next to him.

"What happened to you?" Sapphire asked gesturing to his arm that he was rubbing.

Callie snorted loudly before giggling.

"Shut it." Liam glared nudging her as a joke.

"Harry, can you not get milk on Jeff please." Tracy asked.Harry gave her an innocent smile before continuing to do it.

"Four minutes 27!" Toby yelled, his watch up at his face.

"I'm on it!" Tracy yelled picking up the egg. "Go! Liam, toast!" Liam got up rushing towards the toaster, almost bumping into Tracy as he did so. Lucky enough they just missed each other.

Unfortunately Tracy tripped over the chair causing the egg to go flying off the spoon. Apparently luck to seemed to be on their side that morning because Tracy caught it. Everyone let out a breath they were all subconsciously holding.

Tracy placed the egg, in the egg older, those who were in the kitchen turned to find out if the egg was perfectly made.

"Perfect." Toby said smiling. He picked up the salt and began to shake it over the egg only for all the salt to tip out and cover almost half of the egg.