Chapter twenty - six

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie and Liam were laying in bed together. Callie who was practically curled up in a ball, suddenly rushed off towards the toilets, only to return 5 minutes after with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked sitting up straighter. "What happened."

"I got my periods." Callie cried making her way towards her bed and lying face first on it. "Stupid periods, stupid uterus." She muttered.

Liam, who was now very use to seeing Callie like this when she was on her periods, had to stifle a laugh. Of course he hated that she was in pain, but every time she curses out her periods, he found it very cute. "I'll go get you a hot water bottle, and some paracetamol yeah?"

Callie looked up to him smiling. "Thank you."

He shook his head whilst chuckling. "Course." He said before leaving the room.

"You alright?" Elektra asked knocking at the door and leaning against its frame.

"I hate being a woman." Callie sighed. "I hate periods."

"They're the worst." Elektra agreed. "Do you want me to get you anything?" She asked.

"Nah, I've got her everything she needs." Liam said coming into the room holding up a hot water bottle, chocolate, and paracetamol."

"I love you guys!" Callie cried trying to wipe her tears away, she didn't notice Elektra and Liam glaring at each other.

"We love you." Elektra snorted. "I'll see you later, yeah."

Callie lifted her hand and waved. "Bye!"

"Here." Liam said passing her the paracetamol and the water that was already next to her. "You should feel a bit better after taken these."

"Thank you, my love." Callie smiled before putting the tablet in her mouth and swollen it. "I despise that taste." She said her face scrunching up in disgust.
✧.*

Callie was sitting next to Liam on the counter in the kitchen, waiting for the house meeting to begin. Elektra and Carman came into the kitchen, both of them smiling at Callie as they walked past.

"I like your necklace Elektra." Callie smiled. "You look pretty."

Elektra's cheeks turned a light pink. "Thanks." She smiled.

"This isn't going to take long." Gina said coming into the kitchen whilst Callie put her head on Liam's shoulder.

"Tracy what are you doing here?" Gus asked. "It's ten past eight."

"What is it with everyone?" Tracy shrugged. "I'm going in a minute."

Callie looked over at her in slight concern, Tracy had been acting differently the past few days.