Chapter five

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

.•♫•♬• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 •♬•♫•.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie was stood next to sapphire and Liam when Tracy came Running in, without spotting them she leaned down with her head facing the floor trying to catch her breath. She looked left too see Tee, Johnny and Harry before turning right to see Frank, Sapphire, Callie and Liam. Then she looked in front of her too see Gina, Mike and potential foster  parents for Lilly, Rosie, and poppy.

"Travel card empty. Got kicked off the bus. Ran the whole way here." Tracy breathed out before rushing off.

"Well then..." Callie sighed forcing back a giggle."I'm going to check on Carmen."

She walked up the stairs and into the twins room to see Carmen, and Tracy helping them pack. She walked over to Carmen wrapping her in a hug. "You okay?"

Carmen shook her head no, leaning further in too Callie, who she saw as an older sister.

"Look, Carmen, I know you're upset." Tracy began. "I'm going to miss Lily and the girls too. But today isn't about how you or I feel, it's about them." She continued. "You don't want your best friend feeling miserable when she goes do you?"

Carmen detached herself from Callie and walked out the room.

✧.*

"You're so lucky getting fostered. It's going to be fab." Carmen said to Lilly and the twins. "You won't forget about me though, will you?"

"We won't forget you." The twins said in sync.

"What about me, will you forget me?" Callie teased.

"Never, ever, ever." The twins said shaken their heads, crawling over to Callie and hugging her.

"Me neither." Lilly said looking between Carmen and Callie.

"Promise?" Carmen asked.

"Promise." Lilly agreed.

"You better not, or I'll track you down and you'll be in big trouble." Callie said mocking a serious face making the girls laugh.

Tracy came in a second later making jazz hands wearing one of Tee's t-shits the group began to laugh.

"Had to borrow it from Tee." Tracy explained.

"Why did you not just use one of mine?" Callie snorted making the girls laugh more.

"Here's our little girls." Lilly's foster dad smiled as they came down the stairs.

Both parents tried to take the twins, however they were stoped by Lilly. "I'll take poppy and Rosie."

After helping the two get in the car, Callie said goodbye to them. "I'm going to miss my girls." She hugged them before kissing both there cheeks. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too." They said.

She got to Lilly. "I'm going to miss you so much, you phone me whenever you need anything okay?"