Chapter twenty - three

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie walked down the street, bag of chips in hand. Liam and Frank were next to her kicking a used can to each other.

Liam stopped when he noticed the mobility scooter. He passed his bag to Frank. "Hold that." He said getting onto it. "I wonder how fast this thing goes."

"Liam, you shouldn't be on that." Callie chuckled.

"It's fine." He told her before starting it up by the key.

"Liam, you're going to get caught!" Frank laughed from next to Callie as the pair watched him drive the scooter.

Liam looked to the two smiling. "It's good fun."

"Can I have a go?" Frank asked resulting in Callie slapping him on the arm with a disapproving look.

"Wait your turn." Like told him continuing to drive the scooter.

"Oi!" A man shouted coming out the shop. "Get off!"

Liam stopped the scooter, falling off of it as the scooter tipped on its side. He looked up to see a police man looking down at him.

"That isn't good." Callie muttered nervously.

"Liam, are you okay?" Frank asked as him and Callie walked over to him.

"Liam, you idiot." Callie sighed helping him up before checking him over to make sure he was okay.

✧.*

"Liam, hold still." Callie told him as she fixed his tie whilst everyone laughed.

"Ha ha." Liam chuckled unamused. "Glad everyone's having fun."

"I think you look very smart!" Carman smiled watching as Callie tied his tie.

"And sensible." Tee added.

"Yeah." Elektra chucked. "Like the fasted get away driver in town!" Callie looked at her and sniggered.

Liam sighed. "Why do I have to wear this stupid suit anyways?"

"Because.." Mike began walking over to him. "In court, it pays to look like you've made an effort."

"I was just messing about." Liam sighed loosening his tie.

"Liam, it could be the last straw." Mike told him. "You could be..."

"What.." Liam cut him off. "Sent down?"

"Come on." Mike sighed. "We are going to be late."

Callie sighed, quickly fixing her dress. She turned to Elektra. "Dose this look okay?" She frowned.

"You look fine." She said smiling slightly. "Still don't know how you managed to convince Mike to let you go."

Callie smiled, tapping her nose.