Chapter thirty two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

.·:*¨༺ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO༻¨*:·.

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Today was the big day. Callie nervously paced back and forth around the living room of elmtree house, which Mike had said she could use to get ready in.

"Calm down." Carman told the stressed bride. "They'll be here soon."

Callie, who was once again looking out the window waiting for her bridesmaids to arrive sighed. "I know, I know. It's just, I need this day to go perfect. I mean, this type of thing doesn't happen to me or Liam. But it's happening, and it needs to be perfect." She ranted.

"You and Liam are getting married aren't you?" Tee asked. "You both love each other, more then I've ever saw anyone love each other. The day will be perfect, your marrying the man you've been in love with since you were a kid, whatever else happens, we can deal with it tomorrow."

"You're right." Callie said sitting down. "You're so right." It was at that moment the door bell rang.

Jody, who was feeling pretty useless stood up. "I'll answer it." She said walking out of the room and towards the front door.

It was only a few minutes later when she arrived back followed by Sapphire, Electra, Tracy, and May-li.

Sapphire was holding the bag that Callies dress was in, whilst Tracy held half of the bridesmaids dresses, Elektra holding the other half. May-li carried the flowers in, putting them down on the closest table with the help of Kazima.

Callie beamed at the four. It wasn't until now did she realize she really did have the best bridesmaids.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
ᖴᒪᗩᔕᕼᗷᗩᑕK

Callie, along with May-li, Sapphire, Electra, and Tracy sat around the round table inside the cafe eating lunch. It was good being able to see them all at the same time. It wasn't very often they could all find the time.

"Okay." Callie cleared her throat. "There was a reason I asked you all out for lunch, other then just catching up."

"Figures." Elektra snorted whilst the others nodded their heads in agreement.

"Right." She smiled. "Well, anyways, I wanted to ask you all something important."

Sapphire placed her fork down next to her plate. "Is everything alright?" She asked.

Callie nodded her head. "Yeah." She smiled. "It is."

"So what's up?" Tracy asked, a small smile on her face.

"I think of each and every one of you as a sister." She began. "You're all my best friends, and you have been for years. I love you all so much, which is why I can't think of any other people who I'd want more, then to be my bridesmaids."

Everyone's faces turned to looks of shock before they smiled at her. "All of us?" Tracy asked.

"Callie nodded her head. "I don't think there's anyone more perfect for the job."