Chapter eight

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

◦•●◉✿ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ✿◉●•◦

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Tw:

Callie was lying with her head on Liam's chest on top of her bed. She hadn't slept very well the night before and she was exhausted.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Liam asked noticing the tears in Callie's eyes.

"Before I came here, I lived with my mum, my dad had never been in my life so it was just the two of us. My mum had undiagnosed schizophrenia, and because she was undiagnosed she didn't have the medication to make her better."  She began. "It was really hard for her to tell what was real and what wasn't real, sometimes she would forget I was real and she would hit me, or something like that.. it wasn't her fault and she always apologized afterwards. For as long as I could remember, I would look after her, once I got older it was easier for me to look after her.." Callie continued. "But when I was eight she got really bad she couldn't tell the difference of what was real or what was fake at all, she refused to go to the doctor.. i begged her to go, I promise I did but she never did. eventually it all just got too much for her, she killed her self, right in front of me, she looked straight in my eyes as she did it. I called the emergency services, but by the time they got there it was too late. I guess I just.. still dream about it sometimes you know?" She finished.

Tw over:

"I'm sorry." Liam whispered. "There's not anything I can say to make you feel better about that, but I am here, if you have dreams like that again, you come into my bed okay, I don't care how late it is."

"Thank you." She smiled stifling a yawn.

"Try and get some sleep, I'm right here okay."  Liam said kissing her head.

✧.*

Callie had walked into Lilly's room at the same time as Johnny. "Hi, Lilly I just wanted to say..." Johnny began as Callie wrapped Lilly in a hug. "Sorry you had to come back."

Lilly leaned in closer to Callie feeling a tad uncomfortable, Harry came in a couple of seconds later with Jeff in his hand. He made Jeff give Lilly a Kiss.

"Right. I'll leave you to get settled, yeah?" Gina said giving Lilly a kiss on the cheek before leaving. "Come on, you." She laughed guiding Johnny out the room.

"You can have whatever bed you like." Carmen told Lilly whilst helping her unpack. "You can have this one if you want. I mean, it's not like you have to be near the door to hear Poppy and Rosie, is it."

Tears welled up in Lilly's eyes as she sat down. Callie was quick to her side putting her arm around her as she began to cry.

"Oh, Lilly! I said you can have whatever bed you want. I didn't mean to upset you." Carman explained sitting on Lilly's other side to comfort her.

"It's not fair! It's not fair!" Lilly sobbed."

"I know Lilly."'Callie sighed.

"Well, we can change the beds around." Carmen said not understanding the situation.

"It's not the beds." Lilly confessed. "I want Poppy and Rosie back:"