Chapter thirty three part two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Callie nervously walked back and forth across the hall, phone up to her ear. She had been trying, and trying to call Tracy, Mike, and Ryan but none of them were answering.

"Tracy, I'm literally losing my mind over here." She sighed, leaving yet another voice message. "Have you found Mike yet? God, I hope for all our sake you have. There's only so long the girls can keep Fiona preoccupied."

She hung the phone up, continuing to walk back and forth. The sound of laughter made her turn around along with a familiar voice. "You might want to pick your jaw up Liam, you'll catch flies." Lily joked.

Callie turned to see Lilly, Frank, Bailey, Tee, Toni, Billie, and Liam. She allowed a soft smile to make its way on to her face when she saw the group who all stood smiling at her.

All accept Liam anyways. His mouth was still hung open, and his eyes had widened slightly. He couldn't take his eyes away from his wife. Callie had on a long pink dress that hugged her curves perfectly. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun, yet she kept a few strands out to frame her face. She didn't have much make up on, it's not like she needed it anyways. She really did look breathtaking.

Liam shook his head before waking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You look absolutely gorgeous." He told her, leaning in and kissing her.

Callie felt her heartbeat quicken. They'd been together for over ten years now and Liam still managed to give her butterflies. Callie smiled softly at him. "You look quite beautiful yourself." She said and it was true. Liam had on a green suit along with a white t-shirt underneath it. He looked perfect.

"Callie!" Toni beamed practically pushing Liam away so she and Billie could hug the older girl.

"Oh, look at you two." Callie smiled. "You've both grown so much."

Billie pulled out of the hug. "We missed you." She told the older girl. Callie was the first one they opened up to about their mum when they arrived at the dumping ground. Much like everyone else, once they left she kept in contact with them.

Callie laughed. "I missed you both as well."

"Hey." Tee said walking over to Callie and hugging her once the girls had moved away. "You look great."

"So do you." Callie told her grinning before hugging Lily. "You look so nice lily."

"Cheers." Lily smiled. "You look amazing."

Once she had greeted everyone, Callie lead the group out to the garden, holding hands with Liam as she did so.

"At least we've got a cake again." The group could hear Sasha say from in front of them.

Lily shared a horrified look with Callie before turning to Taz, Sasha, Floss, and Tyler, who stood in front of the pile of cake. "You call that a cake?" She asked.