Chapter twenty - seven

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

『 ↳✧・゚ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ;

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Calle was asleep in her bed, next to Liam. His arm was around her waist, whilst he cuddled into her from the back. The two were awoke by the sound of the doorbell repeatedly buzzing.

Callie groaned as the two sat up rubbing their eyes. "What the fuck?" Callie asked grabbing her dressing gown and putting it on, along with her slippers.

It seemed that the doorbell had woken everyone else up, as they all walked out their rooms at the same time rubbing their sleepy eyes.

"All right, I'm coming!" Tracy yelled being the first one down the stairs. Luckily enough she didn't see Liam leaving Callie's room.

"Get in there!" An all to familiar voice yelled.

Tracy watched as the man pushed a boy inside. "Leave him alone!" She demanded. "What is going on?"

"You!" Carman yelled running towards the curly haired boy, Tyler. Tyler was the one who stole all her things back at Burnywood.

"Carman!" Tracy yelled in shock trying to pull her away.

Carman however wasn't for letting go. "He's the boy who stole all my stuff at Burnywood, and he's the care worker who did nothing about it!"

Callie soon came rushing down the stairs, pulling Carman away. At the sight of her, the Burnywood residents all took a noticeably big step back, their eyes widening in shock.

It was later on, and everyone from Elmtree house was sat around the kitchen table, eating breakfast.

"But why don't you know how long they're going to stay for?" Gus asked Mike who had now joined them.

"Because.." He sighed. "We don't know how bad the fire damage is yet."

"I heard Burnywood was burnt to bits." Liam told them from next to Callie. He had his hand rested on her upper thigh, as a silent way to comfort her.

Carman, who hadn't touched her breakfast rolled her eyes. "I wish Tyler had gone up into Flames too."

"Carman!" Tee scolded.

"No, you don't get to scold her." Callie said. "Not when you and most of everyone here had a foster home to go to. You weren't there, you don't know what it was like." She turned to Carman. "But don't say that Carm's, don't scoop to their level."

She nodded her head before turning to Tee. "Wait until he nicks your stuff and then tell me about it." Everyone turned to look at her. "What? If it isn't glued down, I'm telling you, he will have it."

Everyone stood up, rushing towards their rooms. Callie rolled her eyes before moving next to Carman. "Don't worry, it won't be the same as it was." She reassured her. "Mike and Gina won't let that happen."

Carman smiled slightly before leaning into her. "I don't want to go through all that again."

"You won't have to darling." Callie said kissing the top of her head. "I promise, I'll do my best not to let that happen."