Chapter thirty - part two

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✧*̥˚ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ *̥˚✧
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

The group were walking back home after the movie, laughing and talking when Callie checked her watch. "Shit." She hissed pulling on Liam's hand that was already connected to hers. "Your going to be late, come on."

The group all began to run back to the house, Callie was certain she had never ran as fast she was now. The two made it back before the rest of the group. Opening the door, she got in panting. "I made it, I made it." Liam panted checking his watch.

"Thank fucking god." Callie muttered still trying to catch her breath.

Mike looked to the two annoyed. "Are you doing this deliberately?"

"What?" Liam asked annoyed, taken a step forward.

"It's seven o'clock." Mike told him. "You nearly missed your curfew, again!"

"Well, I'm back. Ain't i?" He Smirked. "Come on." He said pulling Callie up the stairs.

The two made it into his room, both their faces turning confused. "Liam, love." Callie said looking around. "You're rooms not rooming."

"You've got to me kidding me." He sighed. He walked over to his window looking out of it before turning back around. He walked out his room, Callie following even more confused.

Liam walked through the kitchen, knocking the cups over as he went past. Callie Sighed and began to jog to catch up with him. Once they got to the garden they saw Elektra and Tyler along with everything from Liam's room past the tape.

"Oh." Elektra smiled. "Well, hello, Liam." She smirked. "So what do you think? Should we put this in a modern art exhibition?"

He went to go over to tape but Callie dragged him back. "Ah, ah. Ah." Elektra smirked. "It's past seven o'clock."

"You win." He said nodding his head and beginning to clap. "You've got me good." He leaped over the the tape, Elektra moved off his bed and Liam took her place.

"Liam!" Callie warned going over the tape. "You're going to get in trouble."

"Are you mad?" Elektra asked.

"Probably." He shrugged.

Callie scoffed. "Not probably. You are mad, in fact I'll even go as far to say insane." She hissed while pacing back and forth.

"Your hot when your angry." He chuckled. She turned to look at him her face covered in disbelief.
"Oh, here we go." He scoffed when he saw everyone else coming out.

"Liam." Mike signed. "Have you gone crazy?"

"Try insane." Callie muttered.

"You tell me, Mike." He said sitting up slightly. "Cause I come back from the cinema and I find my room in the garden. I thought you were meant to be in charge?"

"Ok. All of this stuff, back up in Liam's room." Mike demanded looking at Tyler and Elektra. "Now!" He turned to Liam. "And you, into the office."