Chapter fithteen

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

The past few weeks without Liam were hard on Callie. It wasn't until she couldn't see him all the time did she realize how much she relayed on him. On top of that the amount of fights she had gotten into whilst protecting her family was unbelievable. It got to the point were the memory of Callie without any cuts or bruises was only that. A memory.

Things were finally starting to look up. Elmtree house was opened again, and everyone could go home. Callie walked behind the group, making sure they all got into the house alright.

"Hi! Oh, hey, babes!" The sound of Gina's warm voice greeted them. Callie thought she could cry at the sound. "Hello! Carman, what's happened to your eye?" Gina asked. Callie made sure to sneak past her whilst she was still distracted.

Carman began to walk away "I'm fine."

"What happened, Babes?" Gina asked.

"No. She say's she's fine." Sapphire sighed putting her arm around Carman.

Callie who was standing not to far away from them finally spoke "Come on, let's go unpack."

Gina's lips parted in shock at the sight of her. Cuts and bruises around her face and arms. She didn't say anything, she was too shocked too, instead she watched them walk away.

"Hey!" Tee greeted her eyes widening slightly at the sight of Callie who came around the corner after Carman and Sapphire. "What happened?"

"They put us in Burnywood." Sapphire told her.

"Ouch. I thought my week on the run was rough." Liam said coming down the stairs not noticing Callie who had moved behind Sapphire.

"She had all her stuff nicked." Sapphire explained. "If it wasn't for Callie she wouldn't still have the things she's got."

"Where is Callie?" Liam asked. Callie moved to stand in front of Sapphire, sending him a small smile. Liam's lips parted in shock. "What the fuck happened to you?" He asked walking over to her.

"It's fine." She shook her head pulling him into a hug. "I missed you."

"I missed you." He sighed placing a kiss on her head.

The two pulled apart, following Sapphire who began to walk away. "Heard what happened to Lilly?" She asked.

"She's coming out of hospital today." Liam told the girls keeping his arm around Callie's waist. "Two story drop. Only a couple of broken bones."

"Yeah, she'll have a couple more when I get ahold
of her." Sapphire told him.

Liam smirked. "Ooh, harsh!"

"Well, I'm sorry it's her fault we ended up in Burnyhell." Sapphire glared. "I'll see you later." She smiled to Callie walking away.

"Come on, let's go put your stuff away."  Liam sighed direction her to her room.

Once they got there Callie shrugged her jacket off reveling the cuts and bruises that decorated both her arms. She began unzipping her bag and folding everything up.

Liam looked down to her hand, the promise ring still on her finger. "Your still wearing it?" He smiled.

"Course I am." Callie chuckled. "Got into a few fights mind you, trying to keep their grubby hands off it."