Chapter thirty three part one

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Liam walked into the living room too see Callie bouncing Alice on her hips, whilst she was standing over a sleeping Avery. Alice and Avery were only a year old, but they were both very mature for babies.

Alice and Avery were twins, they were almost identical. The only difference between the two was Alice had brown eyes like her dad whilst Avery had green ones like his mum.

Callie smiled when she saw Liam walking over to the three. "Good morning my love."

"How are my two favorite girls?" Liam smiled kissing Alice's check before kissing Callie on the lips then picking up the watering can and watering Terry and Sally, the plants they had bought when they finally settled into the house.

"Alice is great." Callie sighed. "But I'm very late to work."

"Late?" Liam asked checking his watch. "You don't usually leave for another hour."

"Yeah, but it's Mike's wedding today." Callie reminded him. "There's a lot to do."

"So it is." He sighed taken Alice off of her. "I'll feed Alice, wake Avery up and feed him, then I'll take them over to Jacks later on."

"Thank you so much." Callie said letting out a sigh of relief before rushing to collect her bag along with her dress and heels for later. Mike had asked Callie to officiate his weeding, and she was more then happy too. "I love you both very much." She smiled at the two.

"Say bye bye to mummy." Liam said to Alice picking her hand up and pretending to wave it. "Bye bye mummy."

"Goodbye my gorgeous girl." Callie said using her mum voice and kissing Alice. "I'll see you later, I love you." She kissed Liam before rushing out the door.

✧.*

"Come on, people." Sasha yelled through a megaphone phone when Callie walked in. "Let's pick up the pace. And where have you been?"

"Looking after my children?" Callie laughed. "Sash calm down, everything will be fine." She walked into the office putting down everything before heading into the chaotic kitchen.

"Make them bigger!" Sasha yelled at Floss and Candi-Rose who were in charge of the flowers. "Much bigger. Remember this is a wedding, not a tea party."

"Who put Sasha In charge, anyway?" Candi-Rose asked annoyed.

Callie chuckled. "Do you really think anyone put her in charge?"

Candi-Rose shrugged whilst Floss chuckled. "Sasha did,"

"I don't remember her being like this at my wedding." Callie laughed as she helped Floss with the flowers.

Floss looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "She was alright, until you had your back turned, I actually think she was worst then this." She snorted. "The dumping grounds biggest love story, that's what she called it."