Chapter three: Finding x

Jessie POV:

"Yes, sir," I replied. My eyes were set on the door. I'm ready to jump through the window if I have to. "You've been slacking off. With your grades. And why is that?" Mr. Eric asked His voice was stern yet slightly provocative.

"What does that have to do with you? I'll get my grades up." I said. As I held the door knob. I could hear his footsteps approaching the door. "And where do you think you're going?" He said. Slamming the door shut.

"Home, sir," I said, trying to hold my breath.
"You're better at kissing than solving the math equation. Maybe you should practice often." He said. He leaned forward then whispered in my ears.

"Ok, just dessert." I couldn't turn down the offer.

We met in the parking lot, where his car was parked. I went in after he drove the car out. Going in, I noticed his wedding. "Are you married?" I asked.

"I was," he said. I heard the crack in his voice. Oh wow, this is interesting.

We talked and laughed. Even though at times he took on the persona of a teacher rather than a friend.

It was time to go home. "No, thank you; my boyfriend will be picking me up," I said. After the link-up, we did. Or should I say date?

"Really? Call him; I want to see him."

I knew he would say that, but I'm sure my ex-boyfriend wouldn't cover for me. "Hey babe, remember the guy I told you about?" So, I had to call for backup. And who else fits the position if not Xavier?

A few minutes after he arrived, he was riding his bike. But I pictured myself riding him. My sanity has been ruined. He walked with confidence and grace; I'd never seen him in such a manner before.

"Hey, hurry up," I said. As I weaved my hands to tell me where I was. As he approached us. His face looked pissed. Without saying a word, he held my hand and dragged me towards his bike.

"What are you doing here?" Eric asked Xavier. "I'm picking up my girlfriend." He said "Hello Uncle Eric," Xavier said with an annoying smirk on his face.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Are you related?" I asked, but both kept silent. "Answer me, Xavier?" I said it lightly, raising my voice.

"Not anymore," Xavier said. As he pulled my hand. "Calm down, Xavier; I'm coming," I said, stepping away from my cute professor.

"Wait, I'll take you home!" Eric shouted. As he held on to my arm. "Um, sir, I'll go with Xavier," I said. I got on the bike. Holding my acting boyfriend around his waist.

"Yet again," Xavier said. As he smirked at Eric. "What was that?" I said. Yet again, I was kept in the dark. It happened three years ago, and now it's happening again.

I still remember the heartfelt apology my father gave me. After he went off and knocked up some random woman, he died with her and the unborn child.

A/N☕: Hey guys, another chapter update. Thank you for reading! I hope you liked this chapter. The next chapter will be a little spicy. 😂🤭