Chapter eighteen: I can't fall

"You're just going to leave. Fine, leave. I dare you to walk through that door, Jessie."

With that, Jessie packed all her belongings and ran through the door. Just as Xavier instructed her to. Her mind was going crazy. She didn't think he would let her go.

"Don't touch her; allow her to go."

What is he doing? Jessie said to herself, sitting in their car. She felt her underwear soaking wet. This has never happened before. The bite mark on her neck was burning even worse. Jessie gasped as she reached her apartment.

Everything that she had in her bag fell out. She dropped to the ground, crawling to reach the bag; unfortunately, Xavier was already at the door waiting for her.

"Hmmm, I need any help," Xavier said with a smirk. Jessie wanted to slap that smirk off his face but could do nothing. Her insides were in heat, while her brain wanted nothing more than to be pounded by Xavier.

Ugh, I can't take this anymore. He knew what was going to happen. Yet here he is, making me suffer. Jessie said to herself after getting up and opening the door. Running inside, she slammed the door immediately.

"Move your foot, Xavier. I don't have the time." Jessie could hardly get her words out. He moved his feet, knowing pretty well that she was going to beg him soon.

Opening her suitcase, she found Chole had placed suppressants in her bag. A long while ago, a note apologizing to Jessie started crying; she went into heat, and the full moon was close enough to affect her.

Calm down; I will allow you to be stubborn for five more hours. But after that, I'm taking over. I'm going to see my friend. Jessie's inner wolf said Jessie had no time to be crazy. Jessie started screaming after she underwent her transformation.

"What is happening to me?" Jessie said as she lost control over her body. Xavier kicked the door open. He is now showing his wolf form. With his black fur and Jessie's silvery white, his eyes glowed red, indicating his wolf had taken over.

"Aren't you going to beg Jessie?" Xavier said through the mind link.

"I know what you're feeling, but I can control my desires. You will submit to me," Xavier said as Jessie trembled in fear. Blowing down before the big black wolf Her figure was much smaller compared to the other wolves.

"F--fine," she replied through the mind link.

Going through the process of mating for Jessie was crucial. Not because Xavier was mad, but because it was his wolf who was mad—at both Jessie and her wolf.

He didn't waste much time opening his mouth. Biting the back of her neck. Lifting her body and jumping through the windows.

Running through the forest made Jessie realize how things would change for her in the future.

When they arrived at the house, Chole and Tom were waiting for them. With clothes outside. "Why are you here?" Xavier said.

"I knew you didn't want the others to see you naked. After this, I'll leave." Tom said. Placing his arms around Chole

"Stay"

A/N: I didn't feel like writing today. I thought no one was reading my story, so why bother finishing it? But I owe it to myself, so I'm here, never giving up..