Chapter eight: Rumors

Jessie's Pov: 

A rumor started with Eric and the other girls in school. I doubt he had an excuse for this one. "There she goes, Mr. Eric's side piece," one of the girls said. As I made my way to my seat. Three rows in front of his desk.

"So...did you suck his junk to get all those A's, Jessie?" Chole asked, shoving my head.

In all my years as a student, I've never once stood up to those bullying me. Not today, though, though this twit was going to have it all.

"You know, Chole, you're the one who should've talked," I said, turning around to face her miserable face.

I held her hand as she tried slapping me in the face. "Listen here, you fool; I may be middle-class and old-fashioned. But I'm sure as the blackness on my ass that I've never slept with any man to reach the top. Yet you would've known that now. All you have ever known was opening those two things you called legs. Yes, your father is the principal.

That's also the only reason why you attract so many flies around you. I said I was drugging my bag.

"At least my father is not dead," Chole said. I felt my heart sink.

"Well, he died, but at least I have a mother. Where's your mother, Chloe?" She swallowed her speech as I watched in amusement.

'"You're going to get expelled!", One of the girls shouted.

"Says who?" Someone said as I heard the doors open that it was Eric, the mystery man.

The class went silent as he made his way into the classroom. Wearing his white shirt and pants, just the way I like them, only one button was undone.

"What are you girls doing? Chloe ran up to him.

"She slapped me and tried to threaten me about the rumors that were circling about you and her."

"Is that right, Jessie?"

"No, sir, it was Chole who assaulted me." Chloe scoffs at the statement, but it's true.

"In my office, Jessie, after school," he said, telling the other students to find their seats.

After class was over, I made my way down the hallway and approached Eric's office. I don't know what he wanted to talk about. I hated the idea of being alone with him.

He was a creep, and almost all the babies in the school were getting to know him. I ask myself, What happened to the grumpy old man? He's not that old; he is kind of fine. I'm not at the door, and I pushed it when he said to come in.

"What happened?" Eric asked. "Rumors are going around talking about some girls who slept with a professor. I know she's getting all A's. They think I'm the girl who's doing that."

"You know that's not true, Jessie. Well, on the other hand, Why get ourselves acquainted shall we? Eric said he was making his way around his desk.

"I'd rather not, pervert."

"Woah, woah, calm down. Unless you want me to make you?" Eric said. Nuzzled his nose into Jessie's neck. He did know Jessie held a pen to his neck. "That's how it is?" Eric asked frustered at Jessie. "Yes, it is, now move it!"