Chapter Eleven: With time it heals

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying my book so far. Please share and leave a comment.

Eric's Pov:

The only thing I regret is not following those men. After waking up, the majority of the students followed the building. I made my way to the hospital.

I wonder if Xavier took it. If he did, I would know where they were. He's dead. So, why am I even worried about him?

"The injuries will get better with time. "Come this way," the nurse said. She has to be mine. ¿Why though? I don't love her. So, why am I chasing after someone I don't want? It doesn't matter now. She's possibly dead anyway.

Xavier's Pov:

"Ah...Where's Jessie?!" I woke with sharp pain in my head. As I looked around, I found Jessie.

She can't escape from me anyway. She'll die. I'm here. Take this. It's water. I get lost in her eyes each time. Which makes it even more impossible not to fuck her until she's breathless.

"Thanks, I'm sorry about that", I said, holding my face after Jessie slapped me for the first time. "I said I'm sorry," I said to her, this time with more meaning.

"Talk now, Xavier, or I'm leaving. ¿What fuck happened to you? "Why did you bite me?", I can't tell her yet.

"Don't even think about lying; I know that face pretty well". I hadn't even thought about the lie yet. "Let's eat breakfast. How long was I out for?"

"Two days and eight hours", Jessie said before dragging Xavier out of bed. She had already washed and changed the sheets. I clothed him and waited for him to wake up.

There's something she can't put her hands on. It was the fact that all the men were big and had extremely strong physical abilities.

"I need to wash up, and I'll meet you downstairs in 5 minutes."

After she shut the door, I stripped myself and headed to the shower. It was nice to feel the water running down my body. I felt her hands like they had before.

She held me so tight as I fucked her hard, with each thrust going deeper. "What am I even thinking? I said this before rubbing my temple.

I quickly put on what I could find and made my way downstairs. I saw her eating with other guys. I checked my phone to find a girl.

Who looked familiar to the girl? Jessie had issues. "Tom, go and look after this," I said. I was showing him the phone with the girl. She must have followed us.

Yet it has been two days. So, would she take the risk? "Everyone else leave us; I have something to discuss with Jessie."

"Now that they're gone, we have to get you home. I'll come back to you tomorrow. You'll graduate tomorrow anyway.

"You still haven't answered my question, Xavier," Jessie said. It could be heard in her voice how frustrated she was.

"What question, pudding?"

"Xavier, don't you date". Don't play with me; you know exactly what I'm talking about. Jessie said as her fist clinched while trembling.

She felt her body being submissive to the man who was supposed to be there for her.

She wasn't mad about him disappearing. She was angry because he broke her the moment he closed his eyes a few years ago.

"Watch your tone, pudding."